Wife might be pregnant!!!!

• Thread startersheribaby
  • Start date

sheribaby

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 9, 2006
She might be pregnant and its pretty much a toss up who the dad is. Its between her long time fuck buddy or mine. Anyone else go through this?

sheribaby said:
She might be pregnant and its pretty much a toss up who the dad is. Its between her long time fuck buddy or mine. Anyone else go through this?

Yes I did years ago, for me it put a lot of stress into the marriage, and when I found out she wasnt carring my child it ended the marriage..entirely my fault I just was too immature..:(

mystery pregnancies can be hotttttttttttttttt

Congratulations to all three of you!

Sheribaby,

Thanks for the news:

sheribaby said:
She might be pregnant and its pretty much a toss up who the dad is. It's her long time fuck buddy's or mine. Anyone else go through this?

If your wife is indeed pregnant, CONGRATULATIONS to both of you. I congratulate you even though it's more than possible your wife's lover will turn out to be the biological father, because your wife and you will have a family in which you will be the "daddy" of her daughter or son (regardless), and you will have a happy and sexually-satisfied wife because she will have a long-term lover and a child, in addition to a husband (you).

How long will it be before your wife will know for sure whether she's pregnant? If her lover is the biological father, does your wife intend to name her (/him) after him... say, if her lover's name is "Ed" and your wife bears a baby girl, is it likely she will name her "Edwina"?

—Custer

I never understood why people get pregnant in this economy. Who would want to raise a child in such crummy financial conditions? Who knows if either of your jobs will tank -- no class or educational bracket is immune. Just as my friend who graduated from law, got a job for 6 months, got laid off, and is now collecting food stamps. Completely irresponsible to breed. We already have 6 billion mouths to feed. And there isn't a job for everyone...Congrats!

Well I'm pretty well off and money is no issue with my family. If you need a job you can cut my grass. As for the baby its still a week or two till we know for sure. I have a child from another woman and my wife has raised him the past eight years. We have a very open relationship and we both have a booty call.

Reactions: AlDuran
Whose to say your kid majoring in communications and art history is going to find a job?

The cost of a spawn is vastly more expensive than the bennies from the state. Especially now that many states are cutting such social services.

Breeders should be sterilized.

cheers.

You must have dried up crusted ovaries.

sheribaby said:

am going through now - were both okay with it, but a little unsettling not knowing whose it is.

sheribaby said:
You must have dried up crusted ovaries.

============

the tastiest most delectable kind with fava beans and a
nice chianti :)

sheribaby said:

No, and consequently I cannot understand how you may be feeling at this point. The idea seems extremely hot, especially to raise a kid that you know is your wife’s lover’s, however, I suspect it would be complicated and painful if it actually happened. Let us know how it turns out, good luck!

yikes mama:)

Attachments

• pregnantmakeout.jpg
    pregnantmakeout.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 309
If my wife got knocked up by a lover, I would have no issues raising the child as my own.
I love my wife. I love for her to have a lover on the side. If the consequence of these
actions is a child, then I see nothing wrong with staying married to the woman I love
and raising the child as mine.