• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

wife needs big cock.

• Thread starternavara
  • Start date

navara

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 22, 2006
My wife has asked me to post these pics of her to find a male who would like to take my place in the marital bed.
I do not satisfy her sexually and she has said either i let a proper man fulfill her or i have to leave.
I am turned on by this and hope i can find that perfect man.
We are in south england.

Attachments

• Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 6,274
  • picture111.jpg
    picture111.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 3,274
navara said:
My wife has asked me to post these pics of her to find a male who would like to take my place in the marital bed.
I do not satisfy her sexually and she has said either i let a proper man fulfill her or i have to leave.
We are in south england.
hi, im 52 year old professional guy in london, with 8'' cock. love to fuck your wife:)

Im in the USA if you dont want her send
her to me I lickit wet fuck it wetter just
I'm not going to England to get laid

Good Luck

Good Luck Navara

South East of England here too but not a bull.

Hope you find who you are looking for. Be honest & open and you should easily hook up with a number of great Bulls from the area.

Please keep us posted on your exploits and hope you both enjoy it all.
Lappy

love to

love to fuck your sexy wife
she is horny as fuck;)

With a woman like that you should have no trouble finding a real man to take her and please her.

But if you are ever in Florida, let me know. We would love to make her purr.

Jeff

navara said:
We are in south england.
Nice I would sure like to try my best to please

i'm your man.

27 year old....athletic body. Clean/discreet. Easy to talk to and get along with with a big fat cock for her hungry pussy. Email me for more details and pictures..... alexbaretta@hotmail.com

i surely wish you lived in australia . Luckily for me im well endowed ( 9 inches) and i would love to use it on your wife . I am currently a bull for 2 other couples but certainly would have made room to fuck your wife good luck!

Wow!

Your wife is extremely hot! You must find her a stud-lover immediately cuckold! Such a hot woman should never have to go without!

Shame I'm no where near the country. She is only good looking lady! And the way, she peels away to show what is on offer is really sexy!

Last edited by a moderator:
navara said:
We are in south england.

Nice girl, how would she like a good length of Scots cock, i'd love to lick her and make her come hard, does she want you to watch? or does she just want a bit more?

Advertise her.

Tell her that if she want's you to find her a bigger cock to fuck then she should strip, get on her hands & knees, reach back to open herself up & show the "big guys" what she's got to offer them. If she don't do it - she don't get it.

Your photos

She's pretty, your photography sucks.

Bbc In Nyc

If Ever In Nyc Look Me Up And I'll Hook Both Of U Up.

Users who are viewing this thread