• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife off early came home late

• Thread starterhercuck66
  • Start date

hercuck66

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 4, 2007
She got off at came home 3am. She told me 3 diffrent reasons but i heard her on phone in bathroom. Steve came into her work before she got off.
Steve is 64yo fit, long silver hair, recently sold his bar. He's known to buy women lots of booze. shots back to back. he brought her home.

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 581
  • 096.jpg
    096.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 583
  • 103.jpg
    103.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 598
  • 042.jpg
    042.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 589
Late

After a few minutes of rubbing her pussy thru her wet panties , I "steve" worked her panties off. As i spread her legs her pussy hole opened up wider than ive ever seen. I could see white cum on her inner pussy lips. I opened my mouth and put my tounge in as far as i could, as i pushed her knees to her chest.

Bada-bing-bada-bang-bada-boom!!! :d

woow

Holy shit she's hottttt!!!!!!!! Don't ya love when they walk in the door filled with cum?! What a good little slut. I would do very nasty things to her!

Hot

She went to nieghborhood gym at 3am to learn how to use exercize machines. She met a fitness instructor

Attachments

• ohio trip 066.jpg
    ohio trip 066.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 150
hercuck66 said:
She went to nieghborhood gym at 3am to learn how to use exercize machines. She met a fitness instructor

========

welcum 2 her reality ``111aBlkwht.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread