Wife offered me a birthday present

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date

SoonToBe

SLUTWIVES VIP!
Beloved Member
Jun 27, 2007
I have been lurking here and elsewhere for ages, living in fantasy of my wife finally giving in to the desires she denies herself as well as fulfilling my wishes too. It's been years since we first discussed it - and we came close a few times but to date, for the past 25 years - it's only been my cock & cum in her.

But earlier tonight she said something to me I never expected.

My 50th birthday is in August but she said that between now and then I can request my present at any time I am ready.

That present is a 24 hour period when she will unconditionally give her body to me to use as I see fit. I was stunned but she continued - "you just tell me what to do and I will do it without questioning it". And after a short pause she added "Just so we're clear what I"m offering as your present - for one full day you can do whatever you like to me or with me". I started to smile and she said as clear as day "You can finally live out your wildest fantasy - if you want another guy to fuck me - just make sure he's healthy if he's going to cum in me".

All I could say was "Are you serious?". And she replied "This is your one chance - pretend I'm your fuck-toy for the night and live out your fantasies before you turn 50". "Any fantasy?". She smiled back and said "Honey, if you can arrange that gangbang you've always dreamed of, I'll be fine with it". She laughed for a second and added 'Just be sure of yourself too, I just might enjoy it you know!".

So - there it is. An offer to live out every fantasy I have ever had.

I have some ideas on what I'd want to do but would love to hear some others and if anyone has any thoughts on this offer.

SoonToBe?

You lucky man. Is she as excited to do this as you are??

Happy Birthday

i gave my wife permission to enjoy other men last summer (read our story). she loves me more than ever. you guys have a GREAT TIME!!! tell your wife to ENJOY herself too!!! keep us posted.... :D

I don't really know if she's totally into it. I've lured her slutty side out a few times and I think she's a bit reluctant to maybe admit she might actually want it.

I'm thinking seriously about seeing if there's a way to find more than one guy - I mean if we're going to do it, might as well do it all. I think I had read about clubs or groups of guys who offer this kind of service - some clearly mentioned that they would gladly be tested - if we're doing this, it's going to be bareback. That's something I know she would actually want if we're doing it - she's on the pill and loves when I cum in her a lot (always has from what she's told me).

What do you think? Would this be pushing it? Think there's a chance that she may have this as a fantasy (how many women really dream about being gang-banged?) or is it maybe something she'd really dislike (how can you dislike sex?)? I mean it's not like watching one guy do her wouldn't be really hot too - that I know she'd be okay with....

Not much time from now till August, and clean guys that are expectable by your wife are hard to find.

Last edited by a moderator:
What would you like to happen?

To answer Uncle's question - I think if I can be sure it's safe and that she won't freak out or something like that - I honestly would love to see a bunch of guys fill her pussy with cum. She loves it when I cum in her and she loves it when I get her "warmed up" with lots (and I mean LOTS) of lubricant and her very realistic dildo. I've told her when I'm fucking her "...Baby, this is how you'd feel after another guy had you first..." and she totally responds.

I did start checking things out. There's these "mandingo" groups who are organized and say they are regularly tested - they're black guys and as far as I know she's never been with a black guy much less a bunch of them! I was thinking about putting an ad on Craigslist - see what would happen. I have nude pics of her and she's cool with that.

No matter what though, there's going to be at least one other guy enjoying her other than me on her birthday - that I'll be sure of.

I may see if I can bring it up this weekend somehow and gauge her reaction...

Where you located "soontobe"?

First feel her out and see her response.

2nd I would set up mulitple encounters: a) start with a single guy in the morning and enjoy the moring right. You will have a good idea of how she feels after that. b) Then arrange a bbc to come over for an afternoon encounter if she is still open to it after morning. c) arrange an evening gb after you have had a good read on her. *Remember to invite more than you would expect because half won't show up*

I like craigslist myself and check it regulary.

Hi livin,

We're located in NJ. Pretty far from AZ....

I like your idea of building up. I think it has potential but damn, I"m going to have to get to work finding candidates.

I thought of offering her the opportunity to "okay" the guys I'd find but now I'm thinking maybe not. In my mind I have an idea of what sort of guy would turn me on being with her so I think if I can do this, it'lll just be my selections.

We discussed this along with lots of stuff in the past and she has always said she'd be better just being surprised and simply being told that he was to be with her than having her meet and evaluate everyone...

I liked your last point too about over-inviting, I'd heard that before but never thought it'd be something I had to consider before!

Thanks all - I'll post here when I take the next step.

I would love to help with your birthday present. I'm a 40 MWM that lives in central jersey. Let me know if I can help.:)

Some advise, when you guys are all done and go to bed snuggle up to her and let her know everything is OK. She will question whether this was the right thing to do and how you are with it. Let her know you thought it was hot and that she is the hottest women you have ever seen and that you love her more than ever. This is important.

Well, I chickened out...

Hi Everyone,

To be honest, at the time, I chickened out and never got the nerve to set up anything. And - in the time since, I had actually forgotten about this posting.

I certainly did take advantage myself of her offer and we did just about everything that 2 people can do with each other (and with toys and other sexual accompaniments).

However, since then, we have made progress - rather than extending this thread, I'm going to start a new one.

Thanks for all the feedback though.

SoonToBe - again....

Thanks

Thanks for the honest update. I have been trying to convince my wife for years to screw somebody else and hopefully have me watch. I have always wondered what would happen if she said yes. I think I would go through with it, but who knows? Thanks again and let us know what happens in the future. Good luck!

Maybe a different approach?

I think chickened out might not have been the right expression.
As the date got closer I just never felt any enthusiasm from her for it and I guess, to be honest, I wanted her to be at least a little excited or interested.

But about a month ago she started on this new project at work and it's required her to go to some training classes for some computer software. While some are given locally, she's said she will have to travel a bit both for the training and eventually the project deployment to some of the field offices. I don't know exact dates but I think she said the first class was going to be in March after Easter.

So, I'm now thinking of taking the direction of encouraging her while she's away at class. I'm thinking of putting some Penthouse Letters magazines, some nice lingerie (she has a nice all lace bra and panty set) and so she is clear of my intention, I'd also pack her diaphragm and gel. I almost got the nerve to do this about 10 or more years ago when she was also going to travel for work but I never got the courage. Maybe a note too from me encouraging her to have a little fun.

What do you think?

STB (SoonToBe?)