Wife on a bike ride

• Thread starterDirtypantysniffer
  • Start date

Dirtypantysniffer

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 7, 2018
Would love to hear how you'd use my wife.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-10-01 at 3.13.45 PM - Edited.png
    Screenshot 2019-10-01 at 3.13.45 PM - Edited.png
    298 KB · Views: 391
Reactions: moltenneeds, Bullmoon, Fredjac and 2 others
Can’t see much

I'd be bending her over, pulling those jeans down around her knees, slipping her panties (what type was she wearing) to the side and fucking her hard and deep, holding her tits as I fuck her. She has a very hot ass. Is she a good fuck?

Is that a price tag that's hanging off her top? ;)

Beautiful looking woman too, so I'd want to enjoy her in my hotel room for a night as well.

sephoro said:
Beautiful looking woman too, so I'd want to enjoy her in my hotel room for a night as well.
you like her ass?

Reactions: sephoro
bullsf said:
Would love to have her sucking my big cock, slapping it across her face. Then have her bend over and spread those juicy ass cheeks for me, I will have you help rubbing her pussy till its nice and wet ready for a strong pounding.
do you want to bury your face between those juicy ass cheeks?

I'd cut a slit in the crotch of her jeans & attach a huge strapon to the seat. Force her to take the strapon deep in her pussy then make ride down a potholed gravel road. Might even hang some nipple weights on her tits. And make sure the strapon bumps her cervix on the big potholes Yes I'm sic like that.....!

Reactions: curious-wm, ksfarmcpl and goodwood2506
dirtyoldman2u said:
I'd cut a slit in the crotch of her jeans & attach a huge strapon to the seat. Force her to take the strapon deep in her pussy then make ride down a potholed gravel road. Might even hang some nipple weights on her tits. And make sure the strapon bumps her cervix on the big potholes Yes I'm sic like that.....!
That’s the hottest thing I’ve ever read

sephoro said:
I'd be bending her over, pulling those jeans down around her knees, slipping her panties (what type was she wearing) to the side and fucking her hard and deep, holding her tits as I fuck her. She has a very hot ass. Is she a good fuck?
What do you like about her ass??