wife on cam with black man,your advice needed please

• Thread startercdlola
  • Start date

cdlola

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 9, 2010
florida
my wife and myself have been having fun on cam for a little while now she loves showing off and doing things on cam for guys to watch, she loves talking to them also
she has found a guy on there that she has really taken a liking to and it just happens that hes a younger black man ,who has told me personally that hed love to fuck the shit out of her
she loves camming with him and she has talked to him for hours on cam even after me and her finish fooling around ,she has told me how nice he is and has mentioned him quite a few times lately to me how she loves talking to him how cool he is ,i didnt know he was black at first but she did , now last night i bought her a huge 10 inch very thick dildo and used it on her on cam while him and about 15 other random guys watched, at first she had a hard time getting it in so i got our lube and lubed it up and my self slowly slide it in and out going deeper each time till she took the whole 10 inches ,it was amazing i didnt think she could handle that much but she did and loved it she came several times violently and loudly
then after we finished i had checked in to check if we had any messages and he was online and messaged me ,i told him its me shes not online with me ,he said its cool ,then told me how badly he would love to join us and fuck her till shes dry, i told him id love that and he asked would she and i said i think she would but shes so shy she will probally never admit it , and he said that hes gonna work on that next time shes online chatting he lives a few hours away but visits family only about an hour from us a couple of times a year
i need your advice, should i do anything ,say anything or should i juts let him work his magic and see how it goes?

leave it be. trust me, you dont want to lose your wife to a bull like me

update

i have an update , she wanted to go online just to chat with him (she wasent in the mood to cam today she has a nasty cold) we were chatting with him and she asked him if she could see him so he showed her 3 pics ,all were of his upper body nothing nude ,he is an attractive guy i guess ,she told him he was very cute, he is younger than us in his early to mid 20s a bit shorter than she prefers but over all she liked how he looked, he then began telling her how hot she is ,which she loves hearing and how much he would love to fuck her till she cant take it no more and things like that and more compliments
he then asked her if she would ever want to have a 3some with me her and him she answered i dont know thats something id have to think about but i will concider it she also said it would have to be something she talked about with me in private as well, and he replied cool if your ever up for it let me know i could fly down there for weekend, then they flirted some more back and forth for about an hour then she got offline
after she had asked me what did u think of all that did it bother u? i answered no it was cool how they chatted and that i like how she enjoys it taking to him , she then asked me what do u think of him wanting to come down here? i answered he seems really nice if u wanted we could meet him , and she said maybe but if we ever did id wanna meet him at a public place like a resturant or a bar/club ,and she said we would both have to get to know him better in person, and i replied if that is something u ever want to do im cool with it as long as it would make u happy and thats where we left it for now ,shes supposed to go on cam with him tuesday or wednesday night again ill let u know any further updates

:flash:Sounds like things are moving in the right direction all by hemselves...trust me. She will be fucking him shortly.

Reactions: toolman2c
It depends on the ammonunt of trust you have of your wife and how sure you that you have her heart. My wife waqs seduced by a black man when she was 18. We are now nearing 70. It has been wonderful seeing her receive pleasure that I know I am not able to provide her. We have wonderful sex but only a black man can make her climax so often that her orgasms follow each other within seconds.
If you trust her and you want to give her more than you can give her, go for it.

Do what he says and it will be so exciting!

She sounds like she likes him in a deeper (more than sexual) way. But if she does, what can you really do but tread lightly?

anna-mwf said:
She sounds like she likes him in a deeper (more than sexual) way. But if she does, what can you really do but tread lightly?

Agreed. This is the part of the fantasy that always kinda sucks when it comes into reality. There will prolly be some jealousy, and if it is infatuation, well, we all, I am guessing, know how easy that is to mistake for love.

That being said, i do hope it works out for the both of you.