• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife on flickr

• Thread starterforbiddentosay
  • Start date

forbiddentosay

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 4, 2008
Hey guys,

I love to show off my wife's tits on flickr. If you use flickr, and want to see her 128 pics I have on there, send me a p.m. or an e-mail.

Here's one of her pics for everyone to see.

And before anyone asks, no, I'm not going to post more of her pics on here. This is the only one I'll post on here. If you want to see her other pics, you can see them on flickr.

Attachments

• DSC00147.jpg
    DSC00147.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 676
Reactions: Eamdaniel, Hungforplay and Slavemaster
love to fuck her

one hot wife you have .love to suck her big tits then ride her hard like a good little slut wife

What

Whats flickr, I want to see more of she, she has a pair of wonderful tits..

what's flickr?

Flickr is a free photo sharing site. You can see a lot of pictures and leave comments. If you are interested in seeing my wife's pics, just e-mail on yahoo. forbiddentosay@yahoo.com

forbiddentosay said:
Hey guys,

I love to show off my wife's tits on flickr. If you use flickr, and want to see her 128 pics I have on there, send me a p.m. or an e-mail.

And before anyone asks, no, I'm not going to post more of her pics on here. This is the only one I'll post on here. If you want to see her other pics, you can see them on flickr.

Are you getting paid a fee to post on Flicker?

If you are truly proud of your wife's titties, prove it by posting a dozen of the best photos here on cuckolds.com - show us that you "walk the talk" and like men (and women) to see her clevage.

ggcajans: What the hell is that? Somewhere between the dogs and the sunsets I got bored. You want a blue ribbon take a class! You want us to look at your hot wife then post her here.

294 568 614

430 727 987 1524

430 727 987 pass:1524

She is really hot

forbiddentosay said:
Hey guys,

I'm on Flickr quite a bit; i'll go look; sure are nice tits shown here

Users who are viewing this thread