Wife on holiday, fun times!

• Thread starterhopefulcuck
  • Start date

hopefulcuck

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 19, 2011
Just wanted to share some of our Fiji holiday! We came over to a resort here for a week, a nice relaxing break :)

We are staying at a resort that isn't really a party resort, but there are a few here up for fun. Last night was our first night and we went to the bar for cocktails after dinner. My better half looked great in a light, short and clingy dress. It didn't take long for her to start dancing with three early twentyish surfer types, while I looked on sheepishly (and a bit hard ;-) ). They joined us for a few cocktails and we drank for a while. My wife was very flirty and touchy with them as we enjoyed out drinks.

After a few hours I started to get tired from the flight and mentioned to her that I was feeling tired if she wanted to head back to our room. She replied by saying something like 'you head home sweety, I'm just going to stay for a few more dances'.

I went home and had a (very!) quick jerk off. I went to lie down but couldn't sleep from the excitement, and remained very hard. A few hours later my wife came back, it was a bit dark so I couldn't see how she looked, but I think she would have looked like she had a good time. She gave me a long kiss and said something like 'hmm someone's hard' when she noticed my erection. She rubbed me while kissing me and I was making a mess within about thirty seconds. She giggled a bit and whispered that the boys lasted a bit longer.

Today she went down the beach for a while in a bikini, I went down there not long after but didn't see her, or the boys, there. My mind ran wild and I had to go home and sort myself out again!

Your Holiday sounds exciting, And wife I think is sharing the best SHE can. ! Good times for You both. Keep Fun. !!! We are your fans.!

hopefulcuck said:
Just wanted to share some of our Fiji holiday! We came over to a resort here for a week, a nice relaxing break :)

Nice...

hopefulcuck said:
We are staying at a resort that isn't really a party resort, but there are a few here [who appear to be] up for fun. Last night was our first night, and we went to the bar for cocktails after dinner.

Very good...

hopefulcuck said:
My better half looked great in a light, short and clingy dress. It didn't take long for her to start dancing with three early twentyish surfer types, while I looked on sheepishly (and a bit hard ;-) ).

So far, so good... finding you got hard watching your wife dance with (I gather) younger... perhaps much younger... men should cause you to feel reassured. It was the right response.

hopefulcuck said:
They joined us for a few cocktails, and we drank for a while. My wife was very flirty and touchy with them as we enjoyed out drinks.

The plot thickened. Obviously, your wife is fully conversant with how to dress, what to do, and how to behave in a bar setting where there's a dance floor and younger men...

hopefulcuck said:
After a few hours, I started to get tired from the flight and mentioned to her that I was feeling tired, if she wanted to head back to our room. She replied saying something like, 'you head home sweety, I'm just going to stay for a few more dances.'

Sounds like your wife was resistant to the effects of jet lag because she was on an emotional / erotic high with the THREE young men she had lassoed. (Whew... very impressive...)

hopefulcuck said:
I went "home" [to our room] and had a (very!) quick jerk off. I went to lie down but couldn't sleep from the excitement, and remained very hard.

This too should cause you to feel reassured. It's definitely the right response for a cuckold who is "home" waiting for his wife while she, in essence, dates and seduces not one, not two, but THREE other men...

hopefulcuck said:
A few hours later, my wife came back. It was a bit dark so I couldn't see how she looked, but I think she would have looked like she had a good time. She gave me a long kiss and said something like 'hmm someone's hard' when she noticed my erection. She rubbed me while kissing me and I was making a mess within about thirty seconds.

A few hours, you say...? Sounds like the young men your wife lassooed must have had a room or 3 themselves. When she kissed you, did she taste somewhat salty...? In any case, ejaculating within ~30 sec. when she rubbed your cock was VERY appropriate. I mean, 3 ejaculations in one evening while thinking about what your wife might be doing with her young men was super-appropriate.

hopefulcuck said:
She giggled a bit and whispered that the boys lasted a bit longer.

You can probably assume your wife brought about those ejaculations by giving her young men more than hand jobs... but, however it happened, good for her!

hopefulcuck said:
Today she went down to the beach for a while in a bikini. I went down there not long after, but didn't see her or the boys.

Hm... can it be they didn't wish to be seen by you? In any case, you can be confident they were, and perhaps still are, "there" somewhere "making good use of their time" (as elementary school teachers say on report cards)...

hopefulcuck said:
My mind ran wild, and I had to go home and sort myself out again!

Excellent! Another totally-appropriate cuckold response, as you thought about what your wife might be doing with her multiple new-found young lovers.

It seems clear you would identify with the protagonist in:

McManus, David, 2012, Reluctant Cuckold: Who knew a cheating wife could be such a turn-on? (Fanny Press, Seattle, 339 pp. [softcover])

who, on learning (indirectly) his wife had fucked another man during a party at which he was present, realized with dismay he was unable to prevent himself from ejaculating in his pants whenever he thought about it.

Given that your wife is obviously skilled, if not talented, in the art of increasing her sexual satisfaction by seducing and fucking other men, do the two of you have a mutually-agreed upon, established "cuckold husband / hot wife" marriage? Or, is this your wife's first venture (to your knowledge) into the pleasures of taking lovers?

In any case — thanks for your erotic description of your vacation. Will look forward to hearing more about your wife's sexual adventures as your vacation unfolds...

Last edited:
Thanks Custer,

We have a kind of hotwife agreement, where she can go out and have fun with other guys. She works with a lot of single girls and they often get out and about together. We don't really use terms like 'cuckold' or 'hotwife', though I have called her my hotwife on occasion. We just take things as they come, whenever she has an opportunity and she likes a guy she will often have a bit of fun, and I get a lot of jerk material :)