• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

wife on the beach

• Thread startercdlola
  • Start date

cdlola

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 9, 2010
florida
wow what a day, we went to the beach today ,my wife who had seemed to lose interest lately in sex in general, but she agreed to wear her 1 peice bathing suit which really shows of her thick curvy ass and big tits, so we get to the beach early and its not to crowded just a few groups of people but as the day went on more and more guys and women that were quite attractive started coming ,and my wife really noticed she was checking out guys left and right and women to i even noticed her chatting with a few guys in the water and being playful with them ,they were wrestling around and playing frisbie she really seemed to enjoy their attention ,they were not affraid to be tought feely with her in a playful way and she didnt seem to mind it either, when she got back to the blanket i was laying on i pretended not to notice ,but i could have drilled a hole in the sand lol, this was a fun dy for me and i know it was for her also i hope this revives her a bit sexually ,i guess we will see ill keep u posted:D

sex can become routine, and going to the beach is a way of escaping the routine, and "opening/freshening up the mind".

Weightlifters use a technique of never letting their mind guess what the next moves will be, so they keep it guessing. Sex should not become predictable, or it loses its gloss.

Fuck on the roof top in the dark, but don't fall off the roof.
Walk naked in the forest, make your clothes redundant, burn the bras and nickers
Flash some tired truckies, so they feel a "perking up"
Flirt with a married guy who is fully committed to his marriage - his mind wants it, but he is not allowed. He will appreciate the "offering" and his bulge will prove he lost control.

Just do something different, to attract a sexual flush.

I took my wife to a clothing-optional beach once, but she was too shy to just undress in front of everyone else, so we went down the beach to a secluded area and she did take her swimsuit off. While we were sitting there, we saw a couple of young guys coming our way. I asked her if she wanted to redress and she said, a bit reluctantly, that she would stay nude, but hoped they would not stare at her.

When they got to where we were sitting, they spoke and we spoke and they stopped to chat. They were naked too, and these two young guys were standing right there with their cocks hanging down, looking at my wife's lovely tits, and pussy too!

It was a very proud moment for me, to know they were enjoying looking at her naked body, and they chatted for several minutes before moving on. After they left I could tell that my wife was definitely excited by what had happened. If we had been somewhere more private, she would have been ready to fuck right then.

When we got up to leave, she did not put her swimsuit on, but walked stark naked back to the parking lot and the car. Every man and boy there got a look at her tits and pussy and it excited the hell out of me. I would definitely recommend this experience to any husband!

Indeed - I've written here several times about Sue's enjoyment of nude beaches too.

She was a bit reluctant that very first time to strip down in front of others but once I pointed out to her that there were many MANY other women who were already nude and that she was certainly one of the more attractive women - she lost her inhibition and stripped down without much fuss. Now, it's kind of funny when we go because as I'm still setting up our blanket and such she's already stepping out of her clothes.

It has done wonders for her too - every guy who changes direction to walk closer to us and then slows down as he walks buy simply stokes her ego. Many times guys will pitch their chairs or blankets in such position as to be staring right at her. Many of these times she'll play along with him and spread her legs further apart to let him see more. She says it is very empowering for her to see that guys DO like how she looks.

I'd also clearly say that this experience has made her much more confident in taking on lovers and being comfortable with her sexuality.

Plus - it is fun a hell to be out there seeing her, and all the other nude women who are equally uninhibited!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread