Wife On The Road This Week

• Thread starterTinycuckold
  • Start date

Tinycuckold

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 28, 2017
Wife going away this week. Hope she finds time to get her some good cock. Could be good stories...

I'm a cuckold. I hope your wife comes back with some good stories to share. My wife likes to keep me off balance. I know about 8 lovers in the 10 years we've been married. I asked her once if there were more. "Don't press me, or you'll be sorry you asked. could be 1 more, could be 80. good luck, man! P.S I've got 4.5 inches here

Reactions: toolman2c and Tinycuckold
She has cuckolded me before a couple of times. Love tje anticipation waiting for a text saying shes been bad..

Reactions: okdeacon
I envy you starting out. I My wife cuckolded me the first time(that I know of) when she went to a professional conference. she told me later that she was unhappy and all her colleagues took their spouses along. Some local people invited her to dinner, and a stocky, redhaired muscular millionaire came along with the locals. Afterwards they had drinks, and she unloaded about me. She'd rented a cabin alone, he fucked her there 5 days straight. she kept it secret for 6 weeks until he flew to our town to reclaim her, she confessed. I masturbated on her hair, face and shoulders. She hated it.

Reactions: Tinycuckold
She is all set now. I've denied to fuck her for 2 weeks. Only masturbated on her and played with her

Reactions: okdeacon and toolman2c
good strategy are you both on the same page with your wants?

Reactions: toolman2c
Yes. When she gets started shes into juat about anything

Reactions: okdeacon
Have you seen her in action with other men?

No. Might get there someday

Sounds like you're on the right track It took 4 months of dating the millionaire. I'd go and sit in the car, looking at the light in his extended stay hotel..

May i see some of her?

I'll try, do I send to an email or webmaster?

She wrapped her legs around my head and whipped her labia across my mouth she was in a frenzy, massive orgasm, I watched her 40EE's swinging above me.

Wife arrived and got settled in. Met up with her friend and seemed happy to see him. Still working though but maybe later tonight some action.

Let me know all the details, Thanks

Reactions: Geglu, toolman2c and Tinycuckold