• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife Out Getting Hers

• Thread starterJerryB96
  • Start date

JerryB96

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 30, 2006
Vermont
Hi everyone,

I always like to share with you whenever my wife goes out to get laid. She is with one of her regular boyfriends this evening. She met him at a nice hotel and I believe they were planning to have dinner first. It is now almost 10pm where I am so I am pretty sure he is buried deep into her about now. I always hope she'll text or call so I can listen in but she never does. Oh well. I can't wait for her to get home so I can smell the sex on her and if I am lucky I will get to taste it too. ;)

~Jer

DSC_0709a.jpg

Reactions: Eamdaniel
If that picture is of your wife, you are a LUCKY man! Enjoy the smells and tastes when she gets home.. if she lets you!

Love how pouty her pussy looks,, When i fuck some guys wife,, pussy lips like that always hold my cock oh so well

Hope she can pull a train one day, a lot of carriages would turn up if she advertised what she had in mind. You could serve the drinks/nibble food. A wife that good should be passed around.

Nice pic. Can you share some of her in action with her lovers buddy?

Jerry,

Why won't she call you and let you listen? My wife does it every time, and it is so fuckin' hot!

Ya gotta convince her. The guy doesn't even need to know, just have her quickly place the call and set the phone down. Works best on speaker phone, but then you have to be very quiet so as not to cause disruption.

Beg her, there is nothing so hot as hearing your woman cumming on some studs dick on the other end of the phone, unless of course you can actually be there in person...

And please post more pics, or an album!

Those are powerful words, ChiDog:-

"hearing your woman cumming on some studs dick on the other end of the phone".

I am impressed with the quality of your advice.

Users who are viewing this thread