• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife out like.....now!

• Thread starterNakedEdgeCpl
  • Start date

NakedEdgeCpl

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 15, 2011
Wow, what a night, getting pics of my beautiful, sexy, loving hotwife sucking her lovers cock, fucking him, a load of cum on her tummy and which of the 2 pairs of panties that he bought her look best!!!! Pics possible if I can figure out how to get them off my phone..........OMG my cock is rock hard.......

Activate the Bluetooth on your phone and your computer, then send the file.
Congrats, buddy...
I hope she comes back tomorrow morning... well... noon-ish.:cool:

They both seemed to have an awesome night, her squirting on him and a pic of his 2nd load of younger cum all over her pussy! After cumming twice I'm now back in chastity. So sweet talking to her afterwards. I love her so much. I'll work on pics tomorrow.

Just reading your account of what happened is getting everyone excited. Please post pics when you can.
I haven't seen a pic of a woman squirting on here.
Thanks for sharing.

Pics from last night

An incredible night of ultra fun sex, my hotwife and her new young lover. I'm lucky to have such a beautiful, intelligent person in my life. I only wish I'd have been there to clean her up!

Attachments

• Copy of imagejpeg952_4.jpg
    Copy of imagejpeg952_4.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 973
  • Copy of imagejpeg953_2.jpg
    Copy of imagejpeg953_2.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 1,223
  • Copy of imagejpeg953_4.jpg
    Copy of imagejpeg953_4.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 1,030
  • imagejpeg953.jpg
    imagejpeg953.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 403
Those are some hot pics of your sexy slut!

Great pics and story. Please share more!

What a wino! Lol! I live in wine country and have never seen a tasting performed quite that way before. She appears to be quite sexy but I wish there was some way of hiding her identity without giving her those crazy alien eyes.

Omg she looks so good--especially with cum in hey pussy...id live to fuck your wife and breed!

We're having such a wonderful time, both of us transitioning to our new roles! She's been so wonderful, kind and helpful..........guiding me along as I become her cuckold. I never thought it would be so hard (literally) at night. (erections in my cage, which is very uncomfortable) Is this normal? I think of her constantly!!! I thought I loved her before but now our intimacy has skyrocketed. The more I'm in chastity and the more she talks about, plans her time with someone else the more I want her. What an incredible adventure...........oh and thanks Saraha for the inspiration! Hmmmm orgy??

Congrats to your wife. Hope she is enjoying herself.....:)

Next 2 days

Well she has 2 dates in the next 2 days, so it seems she is having fun! Tomorrow she's meeting a guy to go out riding motorcycles with. (she has her own bike) I forwarded his Craigslist ad to her and she acted upon it, and Tuesday night she has a dinner and possible play date with a black bull who's been patiently waiting to see her!!! We talked about both guys tonight, she's excited to meet them but really misses me. I'll be traveling to see her in 9 days. I'll post pics and updates as they come! Thanks for the interest folks.

Yes

NakedEdgeCpl said:
An incredible night of ultra fun sex, my hotwife and her new young lover. I'm lucky to have such a beautiful, intelligent person in my life. I only wish I'd have been there to clean her up!

Your wife is definitely hot

She stuffs that cock in her mouth as though cocks are going to disappear off planet earth real soon. One bite and it becomes instant castration - I wonder if the Judge would be able to keep a straight face when she tells him that the cock tasted so good, she just hoed in and enjoyed it - and accidentally ate it all up.

Users who are viewing this thread