• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

wife out now

• Thread starterjammyd1
  • Start date

jammyd1

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 1, 2009
my wife is at a nightclub right now..!! witha friend looking for men

she just text me and said don't pick her up yet cos she's loving the attention!!!

My wife spent her lunch hour at the office today, on her knees, servicing 2 cocks. Her boss and his boss.....i loved hearing every detail.

Would you guys feel jealous about your wive's affairs?

Jealous? Jammyd1's wife is saving on gas while helping the environment and boredworkaholic's wife is doing the best she can to obtain further job security! Both, I'm sure, are only doing this for their husband's benefit.

Susan's Slave said:
Jealous? Jammyd1's wife is saving on gas while helping the environment and boredworkaholic's wife is doing the best she can to obtain further job security! Both, I'm sure, are only doing this for their husband's benefit.

I always knew cuckolding was an unselfish act, I just never took the time to realize all the positive good it did the world in general!

Hell, come to that,all the underwear my wife has had to replace after someone tore it off her is helping stabilize the economy.

I have never thought that cuckolding can be so environmental friendly and good to our economy....:D:D

she met a guy that night but didn't have sex with him, they swapped numbers and hopefully will plan to meet. also a guy down our street might be interested..!!

my wife

here she is....
and the guy down the road is very interested......
they keep on texting all afternoon

Users who are viewing this thread