Wife out this afternoon with her b/f

• Thread startermdownsuk
  • Start date
M

mdownsuk

Wifey has gone out just 10 minutes ago after arranging to meet her b/f for a session at his place. I was online with him last night and he was asking me questions about what she needs next and we all agreed that she needs some domination. He's going to punish her with delayed cumming this afternoon because she has left it so long before seeing him again.

I had to relay to him through instant messaging that he fills her up much more than me (he is vwe, at least 8 inches). She said she can barely feel me sometimes. He said that he's going to start to control what she does with me, and then he called her and when they spoke he told her not to touch me again or let me touch her, until he has had her way with him again. I was very surprised when she said she could cope with that easily, but she wasn't sure if I could. He also mentioned to me that I wouldn't be able to have her once she returns tonight, which is going to be a first for me as I normally come in her straight away.

Her plan today is to discuss with him what will happen at their next meeting, where they want another friend to join them both with me watching. She is really turned on by this and it may well happen this Thursday (will update on today's meet and next plans when she gets back).

He's planning to send me some photos of this afternoon's activities, but I know I won't be allowed to share them here - sorry.

So, she kissed me goodbye at the door wearing a basque, stockings (no knickers) carrying her favourite vibrator - all at his request. I'm looking forward to seeing and hearing what they get up to later.

Good, the ground rules are being put in place, and you will be restricted in the quantity of sex you can have with her. Your training is under way, and you will find yourself putting her on a pedestal; and realising that you have to jump through hoops to be allowed to sleep with her.

Continue to answer her Bull's questions, as this increases his knowledge of how to seduce her powerfully; and speeds up the growth of your submission. Good for you,

A husband should buy his wife a dozen roses the first time she cucks him. This shows your appreciation of "her accepting your gift". She has taken an emotional leap and crossed the line, causing your marriage to be changed for ever - you must reward her, say thankful in a meaningful way.

Flowers can be expensive at times, but prove you care about her special efforts to make your cuckold dream cum true. It needs a celebration, a glass of wine, and it helps if you kiss her feet in appreciation for her bravery in "stepping out". She has changed from a bride into a "beautiful Monach butterfly". She can now soar with the eagles.