• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife out this morning getting fucked

• Thread starter694fun
  • Start date

694fun

SLUTWIVES VIP!
Beloved Member
Apr 27, 2004
Well its happening right now!! It 10 in the morning and my wife is out about to get fucked by a guy she had met at work. I had posted before that my wife had met him in his office and during their meeting she had ended up sucking his cock. Well they have been emailing and texting ever since but they have not been able to hook up again due busy schedules. Well yesterday she had a Saturday morning meeting get canceled so she emailed him she had a free block of time that I didn’t know about and she sent him several booty and pussy picture to get him all worked up. He emailed her to meet him in his office Saturday morning. Now he does not know that I know about him he thinks he is sneaking some married pussy which only makes it hotter for me. I asked her to try and have him take some pics of their encounter with her phone, if I get it I will post it for you all.
In anticipation of her “meeting” My wife had me buy her a new G string and had me shave her pussy last night so that she would be ready for him.
Well she just texted me that she just got to his office…….. Now I wait to for all the juicy details and of course her creampie pussy!!

Me too......very anxious to hear all the details and inspect her pussy!!:p

Awesome...I know the feeling that you are experiencing...there is nothing like it :D

Reactions: purplejoys
The guys my wife fucks don't know that I know either. It seems they like the thought of fucking married pussy. It makes it more exciting for them.

Reactions: Vallarta and purplejoys
So about an hour later my wife texted me with “hey I’m coming home”. So I texted her back and said how was it? She texted back “GOOD”! When she got back we had the unfortunate timing of having her mother over for a drop in visit. My mother in law tells my wife wow you look great this morning,(my wife was wearing slinky black dress and strappy heels and my wife said yeah I had an important meeting this morning as she looked at me and winked. The whole time I am just about coming unglued as I want to hear the details and of course look at her freshly used pussy. Finally my mother in law left.
We immediately went to our room where I said so? And she laid on the bed spread her legs and said why you don’t take a look for yourself. I looked and her panties were wet and her pussy looked sore but by now all cum had been absorbed by her panties as I did not see any cum in her pussy. But I could smell the fragrant scent of fucking on her beautiful pussy!! It was amazing I could not help but bury my tongue deep in her pussy and eat her out before I started fucking her hard.
As we fucked she then proceeded to tell me how it had gone down. She said that she called him on her way to his office and that he met her at his office door, they went in sat down and chatted for a like five minutes before he was on his knees eating her pussy out while she sat. After about 10 minutes of him eating her out and making her cum he stood up and guided her down to her knees to suck his cock. Now she has been fascinated by the big head on his cock since she sucked him weeks ago so she said she sucked it nice and slow and even took all 8 inches of thick dick down her throat. The whole time he was moaning his approval. He then lifted her up and bent her over his desk and told her to grab his big cock (BAREBACK of course) and stick it in her little pussy, which she did. He proceeded to fuck her hard as he told her how he loved how wet her pussy was gripping his fat cock. They fucked on his desk, on the floor and on one of his office chair’s which she exploded on as he fucked her. She said that as he was fucking her nice and deep missionary style on his office sofa she looked him in the eye and said ‘cum in me” that was all it took for him to close his eyes quicken his pace and empty his balls in to her. From there she covered her pussy back with her panties which were pulled to the side, they kissed and said goodbye.
Of course we ended up fucking most of the night as she told me how slutty she had been so early in the morning. I think my wife is now confident in exploring her nasty hotwife side, so our adventures begin………………

Adam I agree my wife had mentioned that this guy really pursued her hard when he found out she was married, I guess there is something to be said about fucking married pussy that dont belong to you...

Her "meeting" dress

Here is the dress and panties my wife wore to her "meeting". This was a fresh pair of panties when she left the house. As you can see they absorbed all the cum from her pussy. In the left corner of the dress you can see the cum stain on her dress;)

Hotwif_d.jpg

hardguy said:
great day u had
rn't u going to show us some of her pics?

That last pic was what her panties and dress looked like after her morning fuck adventure. I took two of her pussy when she walked in it looks wet and just fucked. I just need to get he permission to post those.

694fun, your wife rocks!

Thanks Blaquehorse she sure does!! Its been a long time coming but now she is confidant in going out an fucking on her own. Last night when we were fucking and she was retelling me all the details of her adventure she mentioned that she really wants now is to try a big black cock bareback!! She grinned with a devlish look in her eye and said of course I will bring you back the creampie baby!! I think I have unleashed her nasty!!

That's more like it! Wish you guys were in the UK.

Yeah that might be fun! She has been sexually charged everyday since she fucked him on Saturday. I have never seen her as confidant. She is trying to set up another meeting with him for next week....

694fun said:
Here is the dress and panties my wife wore to her "meeting". This was a fresh pair of panties when she left the house. As you can see they absorbed all the cum from her pussy. In the left corner of the dress you can see the cum stain on her dress;)

lovelyyyy, i love to see the woman i dig filling her panties with my juices as she walks out my door to her hubby

sico_tiko said:
lovelyyyy, i love to see the woman i dig filling her panties with my juices as she walks out my door to her hubby

Yeah I gotta to say it was pretty HOT! Her pussy looked freshly fucked and puffy. Surprisingly I did not hesitate to bury my tongue ih her freshly fucked pussy and it eat her out until she came in my mouth, it smelled of fucking and was HOT.
However as you can see from the pic most of the cum ended up in her panties alas the creampie was not properly filled but her pussy did smell naughty....maybe next time.

Users who are viewing this thread