• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife out tonight getting fucked tonight

• Thread starterJerryB96
  • Start date

JerryB96

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 30, 2006
Vermont
Hi guys,

I always like to keep you updated about when my wife is out on a date. She is out right now with a guy. She just texted me to tell me to post a message about her date. I don't have any info about where they are at but it is about 8:45 so I'm sure they are probably finishing up dinner and he is probably laying it on thick and anticipating that he'll soon be driving his cock into her ... which no doubt he will be. :)

~Jer

DSC_0675a.jpg

Reactions: Eamdaniel
very nice, hope she gets a good fuck

enjoy

Well I hope he enjoys fucking her - she enjoys his cock - and that you enjoy: well staying at home and sorting yourself out. Maybe get the ironing done...

Sounds sad - but I love it when it happens to me too!!!!

x

You guys that can do this have amazing self-control. How do you do it? You must have to be dedicated and been in cuckold lifestyle a long time to get to that point.

If/When my wife were to fuck/date another man, I would want to be there for every millisecond. Drooling, taking pics, filming, drawing it out. Sitting in a chair, in the closet, hanging from the ceiling, at the foot of the bed, at another table. Doesn't matter as long as I am involved.

I do not think I have enough self-control to let my wife go on a date and she has stated that she would need to feel safe with me there for anything to happen. But if it did happen, my heart would be pounding from the moment she started getting ready for it, till the time she got home. And I would be going out of my mind wondering what's happening. I wouldn't even be able to masturbate I would be so nervous.

That feeling in your stomach while waiting is unbelievable. And when you see the consequences of her giving herself up to another man, you share a special moment that is privately dirty, intimate and hot as hell when you both join sharing the warmth inside of her.

I hope we continue to see some pics before you get to dive in.

tanboat05 said:
That feeling in your stomach while waiting is unbelievable. And when you see the consequences of her giving herself up to another man, you share a special moment that is privately dirty, intimate and hot as hell when you both join sharing the warmth inside of her.

I hope we continue to see some pics before you get to dive in.

Can you give us more detail, please, regarding sharing the WARMTH inside of her? I want to check if my mind pics are the ones you intended to convey to us when you posted.

"privately dirty"
"hot as hell"
"intimate"
"both sharing"

You have enough words to write a story for us all.

"privately dirty, so I finally told my wife what was on my mind - and it was out in the open and no longer secret. My wife said, "great, another girl I know is doing this stuff, so now that I know you are encouraging me, I can have what she is having - now wish me luck so that my journey into being a cuckoldress can be swift and satisfying".

"hot as hell", so I googled to find a nearby orgy so the guys could fry eggs on my butt.

"intimate", I got under my boss's desk and sucked him off while his secretary was at the other end of the building photocopying. I was polite enough to swallow.

"both sharing" my pussy, and I don't know who was the most excited, the 17-year old stranger I hit on, mouth-kissed and fucked in the lift or my husband who ate the creampie I took home.

Life gets exciting when you go outside your comfort zone, spot opportunities to electrify your life, and chase cock or pussy that is not being used much.

Encourage your wife to flirt with her texting, because it lets her express what she wants in a few brief words. Gone are the days when she has to spend months getting to know a stranger. She can tell the stranger, in her first text, that she is hot for sex with the right guy - and he should just concentrate on telling her what he can offer her from a sexual point of view. The other stuff is just "fluff and filler".

A girl goes to a party to get a "jumping". So she needs a speedy guy who doesn't waste all night building up his confidence to tell her what he has on his mind.

Users who are viewing this thread