• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife out with her boyfriend

• Thread starterJerryB96
  • Start date

JerryB96

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 30, 2006
Vermont
Hey everyone,

In my excitement yesterday I accidentally posted this in the XXX stories page when I meant to put it here - so moving it now.

I have not posted in quite some time - actually I don't think since this website changed locations. We have not had as many opportunities as in the past because of our young children. However, tonight (last night) was a good night for us. The wife is out with her boyfriend. She didn't say much about what their plans were. She left early evening - I think even before it was 5pm.

I received the attached pic texted to me - taken by her boyfriend. I love the gentle reminder that we all know who the cuckold is. From the pic is it appears that they've got themselves a hotel room.

** Note that the above was what I had written last night. It's morning, 7am, and she has not returned home yet. They had a hotel room so I'm not totally surprised. I'm sure it was a full evening - drinks, dinner and late night sex. I'm looking forward to hearing about it!

~Jer

image.jpg image.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Samsamadam and Eamdaniel
JerryB96 said:
I'm looking forward to hearing about it!

~Jer

I am also looking forward to read more about that escapade. Is it steady boyfriend or it is new conquest? Is she using condoms with him?

Wow!!!

Hi guys,

Yes, this is a steady boyfriend that she has been seeing for quite some time – a couple of years now I think. She tends to stick with one boyfriend for long durations - I think because our lives are so busy it is just easier for her to find something that works and stick with it.

So about the evening … She finally came home mid-morning. She was in good spirits so I could tell that the evening went well but we only talked lightly about it at that point – the kids were already up & about so it wasn’t a good time to discuss. Later in the evening we finally had some quiet time (and a few glasses of wine) to really get into the details.

We talked about the picture that they took and texted to me. I told her how the picture awoke those cuckold feelings in me – seeing that she was with another man, barely dressed. I told her that I had forgotten how much I liked the humiliation aspect of our cuckold relationship. She said that she was sure I would like the photo – mainly because her boyfriend was the one taking it. Apparently they took several pictures and there were a few that only showed her (where her boyfriend’s feet are not showing) but she told him that they should send the one that clearly shows that he is taking the picture of her. She was right, of course – it was a huge turn on.

We moved on to talk about the rest of the evening … most of which was a standard date … they got drinks at a wine bar and had dinner at a nice restaurant … and by the time they got back to the hotel room they were both pretty fairly ***** – which is not really standard for her. She doesn’t usually get too liquored up – especially when she is looking for a long evening of sex ... but I guess they had drinks at the rooftop pool lounge before they went out and had more drinks so it was a little accidental. Anyway, when they got back to the hotel room she said that she had walked out to the balcony and her boyfriend (Scott) came up behind her and started kissing her neck and running his hands over her body. She turned around and starting kissing him and they made their way back inside where they undressed each other and fucked for what thinks was an hour – she said she had two really good orgasms. When they were done she looked over and realized that they left the balcony doors wide open there was a condo building right across the way that had a full view into the room. She took a quick look and said that she couldn’t see that anyone was watching them but who knows! If so, then hope they enjoyed the show! haha

She wasn’t done sharing about the evening though. After that she said the evening had a surprising start … She said that the reason she went so early is so they could hang out at the hotel rooftop pool lounge area before doing anything else. Apparently it is a pretty happening place. They hung out there for a while, having a few drinks and enjoying each other's company. She said the bartender seemed to be paying particular attention to them, always checking in and trying to drum up conversation. He was throwing in nice compliments to them, saying things like what a good looking couple they are and how Scott (my wife’s boyfriend), was lucky to be with such a gorgeous lady. She said that she thought the whole situation was amusing – being out with a boyfriend and being told what a great couple they make. We both laughed as she talked about it but she seemed to relish in telling me this – recognizing that she was continuing to stir up those cuckold humiliation feelings that I like.

She went on to say that at one point when Scott stepped away to the men’s room the bartender started flirting heavily with her – more direct with his compliments. She said that it didn’t dawn on her until then that this guy was really hitting on her – laying it on thick. It kind of caught her off guard – since we’ve been in parenthood for the last six+ years she is unaccustomed to being in places where this might happen. She thought he was a pretty cute guy so she played along, flirting back. Then at one point he asked if she thought “her husband” would want another drink – and she quickly responded that he wasn’t her husband. She said that she realized just what a funny turn the situation had taken as she was saying that. Clearly she and Scott where there together as “a couple” … and her wedding ring was certainly telling this guy that she was married … and now she just confessed that she was not with her husband. He didn’t say anything – they just continued their playful flirting. It wasn’t until they went to leave – when my wife was paying the bill for the drinks – the bartender comped them half of their drinks and wrote a short thank you note on the bill and included his phone number. On their way out she said she texted him a thank you for taking some of the drinks off the bill and he responded telling her to come by his bar anytime – that he will take care of her.

She hasn’t texted him back yet but we talked about maybe sometime in the next couple of weeks where either we might go there together or she might go by herself. I thought it would be nice to go and pretend to not know each other – so I can watch him hit on her. We’ll see. It’s always tough for us to get out together because we have to coordinate sitters for the kids – and usually when we do that we like to have a kid-free evening together. I will let you all know how this next possible rendezvous turns out.

In the meantime, she mentioned to me in passing yesterday that she was looking to meet up for a bike ride with this other guy, John, that she hasn’t been with in a number of years. He is a physical trainer that she had been with some 12-13 years ago after we met him at a swingers club. Although they had sex a few times in the beginning, he was never a full time lover – they had actually developed a friendship beyond the bedroom. It is possible that she was intending this to be just a bike ride … but the timing is interesting. My gut tells me it may be a bike ride followed by some personal training. I’ll let you know how that one turns out too!

~Jer

Reactions: purplejoys and Eamdaniel
Jerry,

Thanks for your well-written, articulate, erotic description of your wife's steamy extramarital sexual adventure.

JerryB96 said:
Later in the evening we finally had some quiet time (and a few glasses of wine) to really get into the details.

Sounds like the right way to have done it. It’s very positive, of course, that your wife tells you about her sexual experiences with her lover(s)…

JerryB96 said:
We talked about the picture they took and texted to me. I told her how the picture awoke those cuckold feelings in me – seeing that she was with another man, barely dressed. I told her I had forgotten how much I liked the humiliation aspect of our cuckold relationship.

Good, good… you responded appropriately...

JerryB96 said:
She said that she was sure I would like the photo, mainly because her boyfriend was the one taking it.

Your wife knows you well...

JerryB96 said:
.... [My wife] said she had two really good orgasms. When they were done she looked over and realized they left the balcony doors wide open, and there was a condo building right across the way that had a full view into the room. She took a quick look, and said she couldn’t see that anyone was watching them. But, who knows!

Awright, I like it...

Jerry,

Thanks for your well-written, erotic descriptions of your wife's steamy extramarital sexual adventures.

JerryB96 said:
Later in the evening we finally had some quiet time (and a few glasses of wine) to really get into the details.

Sounds like the right way to do it...

JerryB96 said:
We talked about the picture that they took and texted to me. I told her how the picture awoke those cuckold feelings in me – seeing that she was with another man, barely dressed. I told her I had forgotten how much I liked the humiliation aspect of our cuckold relationship.

You responded appropriately...

JerryB96 said:
She said that she was sure I would like the photo, mainly because her boyfriend took it.

Your wife knows you well...

JerryB96 said:
.... My wife said she had two really good orgasms. When they were done she looked over and realized they left the balcony doors wide open; there was a condo building right across the way that had a full view into the room. She took a quick look, and said that she couldn’t see that anyone was watching them. But, who knows!

Awright, I like it...

JerryB96 said:
She also said the evening had a surprising start; the reason she went so early was, so [she and her lover] could spend some time hanging out at the hotel rooftop pool lounge which is a “pretty happening” place. She said the bartender seemed to be paying particular attention to them, always checking in and trying to drum up conversation. He was throwing in nice compliments, saying things like what a good looking couple they are…

Meaning, of course, what a hot-looking woman your wife is…

JerryB96 said:
She seemed to relish telling me this, recognizing she was continuing to stir up my feelings of cuckold humiliation.

Obviously, your wife knows how to play you…

JerryB96 said:
She went on to say that when [her lover] Scott stepped away to the men’s room, the bartender started flirting heavily with her and became more direct with his compliments. She said it didn’t dawn on her until then that this guy was really hitting on her, laying it on thick.

Hey, what self-respecting bartender wouldn’t…?

JerryB96 said:
It kind of caught her off guard, since we’ve been in parenthood for the last six+ years…

Right…

JerryB96 said:
She thought he was cute, so she played along, flirting back. Then, he asked if she thought “her husband” would want another drink. She quickly replied that he wasn’t her husband.

Excellent; evidently your wife is straightforward about her sexuality. This too is very positive, needless to say…

JerryB96 said:
She said she realized just what a funny turn the situation had taken, since clearly she and her lover Scott where there as a couple, while her wedding ring was clearly telling the bartender she was married.

There’s nothing “odd” about that situation at all. It’s proper , appropriate, and indeed important for a married woman to always wear her wedding rings when she’s out with her lover(s). There are multiple reasons for this. One is, it increases her sex appeal because it keeps her lover reminded he’s partaking of “forbidden fruit.” Also, it helps keep him reminded there’s a chance, however slight, their assignation may result in pregnancy — and if it does, he’ll successfully propagate his genes to the next generation (a biological imperative) without any responsibility for supporting and raising the resulting child (because her husband, you in this case, would do that). In addition, if one or more other men (the bartender, in this case) recognize she’s out with a man she isn’t married to, there’s a strong chance of that increasing, potentially, the number of men available to her for extramarital sex.

JerryB96 said:
When they were ready to leave, and my wife was paying the bill for the drinks…

Very good. It’s totally appropriate for a married woman who’s out with a lover, especially if he’s a man of lesser means, to pay. (It also indicates to others that she’s “in charge” of the relationship.)

JerryB96 said:
The bartender comped them half of their drinks, and wrote a short thank you note on the bill that included his phone number. On their way out, she said she texted him a thank you for taking some of the drinks off the bill, and he responded telling her to come by his bar anytime – he will take care of her.

Your wife handled the bartender scene masterfully…

JerryB96 said:
She hasn’t texted him back yet, but we talked about maybe sometime in the next couple of weeks where either we might go there together, or she might go by herself. I thought it would be nice to go and pretend to not know each other, so I can watch him hit on her. We’ll see. It’s always tough for us to go out together because we have to coordinate sitters for the kids. Usually, when we do that, we like to have a kid-free evening together.

Going back there with your wife (or to any other bar where she wants to seek a potential lover), but going in separately and pretending you don’t know each other, such that you sit alone at a table and watch the action, seems like a good way of reducing risk to her. Perhaps a way to do it would be to line up a babysitter for your children, then — when your wife meets her lover-for-the-evening (if she does) — she could text you (say, from the women’s restroom) with info re. his name and the address they’re going to , or if it’s a conference hotel, the room number. If she doesn’t know him, it would be entirely reasonable for her to ask him to show her a photo ID, to verify he is who he says he is and obtain his residence address. (If he isn’t willing to show your wife his photo ID, I suggest she should write him off.) Then, relatively early in the evening, you could return home and relieve your babysitter.

JerryB96 said:
In the meantime, she mentioned to me in passing yesterday that she was looking to meet up for a bike ride with a different guy, John, that she hasn’t been with in a number of years. He is a physical trainer she had been with some 12-13 years ago, after we met him at a swingers club. They had sex a few times in the beginning, but he was never a full time lover.

From the point of view of your wife’s safety, this sounds better than the bartender (assuming she takes suitable precautions, in both cases, to avoid picking up an STD).

JerryB96 said:
They actually developed a friendship beyond the bedroom. It’s possible she intends just a bike ride…

Of course. Anything’s possible…

JerryB96 said:
… but, the timing is interesting. My gut tells me it may be a bike ride followed by some personal training. …. — Jer

That would be my guess. Will look forward to hearing more about your sexy wife’s erotic adventures.

—Custer

You're lucky, she's lucky and her lovers are lucky. It's a win win win!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread