• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife' Panties

• Thread starterhotbull1955
  • Start date

hotbull1955

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 16, 2007
Hello my question is have any of the husbands ever wear your wife's panties after she been out with her date, out with her girls or after she gets home from work? I love weraing my wife's thong panties after she has worn them out while on a date or she's been with another couple or another man. She gets sooo wet and creamy i love tasting her off her panties. Then in the morning I wear them to work and have a hard-on all day as they rub up aginst my cock. Then she calls me at work and gives me all the details of what happen the night before. I get lots of pre-cum on them as she tells me everything in detail what happen.

i think many cucks have had to wear there wifes creamy satiny delights

Yeah but she always gives me her thong panties to smell lick and wear them to work the next day. My wife is a true "Hot MILF" and always attracts good looking black men at the dance night clubs. To see her at a distance in a dance club as she gets hit on by black men and see her on the dance floor grinding her ass all over them. I know I'm getting her well soaked panties that night after she takes him out to our car and sukcs his cock before he fucks her. I love it.

I rarely wear panties. My husband wears his own everyday. In fact he's required to wear ONLY panties. What I have done is wipe myself with HIS panties, toss them on the floor and make him fetch them with his mouth.

I have a pair of her thong panties on right now and I'm at work. They have lots of her dried creamy jucies mixred with dried cum. Yes I have a hard on waiting for my phone call from her to give me details.

I am not interested in wearing her panties and they are too small for me (she is petite), but she did, one time, come home with them full of cum, took them off to take a shower, and I licked the cum out of them as I wanked. She knows how hot it was for me but hasn't done it again. The visual proof of her having allowed another man to cum insider her fertile pussy was just so hot.

My wife also sits on my face and puches out her lovers cum into my mouth while I jack off with her wet thong panty as she tells me to lick her good and to get every drop of cum out of her pussy. She asks me if I like her man's cum and if I like the way she taste
mmmmmmmmm sooo hot

I on occasion wear her dirty panties,but my favorite thing to do is when she comes home with wet cum filled panties is put them on my face so I can smell her pussy juice combined with cum and jack off.

Hi Created a monster
I also do the same thing and in the morning I wear them to work thinking of how my wife was fucked the night before by her black lover. When she calls me at work and gives me all the details I then go to the washroom and jack off thinking of what she told me they did in his car. I love licking her cum stained thong panties. The smell of the mix of her hot juices and cum if soooo erotic.

Sissy queer

I wear panties, bra and stockings and my wife gets me cocks to suck. I love being girly and a faggot.
Michelle

Hi Sexbicouple do you wear your wife's panties,bra and pantyhose? I get to clean her up after she been with another man. Love the taste mixed with her juices and his hot cum. When I get to clean her up she always gives me a pair of her sexy thong panty for me to wear while we 're having our sex and she's telling me how big her date's black cock was.

My wife has also ridden my face as I lay on the floor and

she squats over me so I can eat her amazing cunt. Sometimes, she'll just drop her panties on the bedroom floor and go to the shower, that's when I get a chance to eat the combination of the results of their fucking.

I love the smell of her thong panty when all of her jucies and his cum are dried and crusty. I lick and suck on the croucth smelling her and him and taesting the dried up cum. I then jack off all over my stomach and taste myself. She smell hot. She also loves watching me jack off to her panties as she sucks on her black dildo and tells me how much she love big black cock

Careful....

This might be your future if you keep wearing her panties.

Attachments

• Member_4zqz4a6j.jpg
    Member_4zqz4a6j.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 214
  • f29b.jpg
    f29b.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 265
  • Member_wdon0gsn.jpg
    Member_wdon0gsn.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 233
  • Member_kr180kby.jpg
    Member_kr180kby.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 216
  • fa93.jpg
    fa93.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 281
I absolutely love the smell of her excited pussy juice mixed with cum dried in her panties.I request that she just pull her panties to the side while she is getting pounded so they will soak it all up.When I find a good "tart" pair I'll put them in a Ziplock bag to use them a few times.

I love my wife's used panties I only wear hers she always picks a sexy pair for me to smell lick suck then I wear them all day long. Sexy

I fantasize about this so often! Thanks for posting. Would love to find more sites with pics and movies on this topic! enejoy

When my wife goes out with her girlfriends she always comes home with her thong panty soaked with cum and her breath smelling like cock when I then kiss her I can taste the cum from the man she was with. She then takes her thong off and gives them to me to smell and lick. Then she tell me to suck out the cum from her shaved pussy her pussy lips swollen as cum drips out for me to lick and eat. MMMMMMMMMMM hot

as a long time cuck one of my frsit trainngs in cucking was panty wearing wich in time lead too bras and other clothes as well i stillvery masculine male tooa wife who dates and has a Dom BF . i wear for my failing as a mal in her bed room and it also is a reminder of my palce among real men

My wife went out last night and came home with her thong panty full of cum. The panty was soo wet and soaked her black lover must of came a gallon of hot cum. Well this morning she gave them to me to lick and smell they were sooo cursty with dried up cum and her mixed juices. I jacked off smelling them and licking them too. Now I 'm wearing them this morning and waiting for my phone call from my wife to give me all the details on what happen last night. Waiting with my cock hard.

Users who are viewing this thread