• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife pics, real and fake.

• Thread starterbaylinerboyDC
  • Start date

baylinerboyDC

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 20, 2007
Along the same lines as the Dressesd/Undressed threads, here are some pics of my wife Tracy and some of the fakes I have had done of her. She knows I am posting these and can't wait to see what reaction she gets. All comments, capped pics and cum shot pics all gratefully received. I will post more if there is enough interest.

Tracy

hi Tracy....
are you a real cuckoldress yet or still in the fantasy stage? you are very attractive if i may say that as a "cucky",,,,,,

fantastica mujer, enhorabuena

Last edited by a moderator:
I bet she is not doing anything as of yet. Her real pictures are very conservative so she does not even give up skin shots of herself. I understand completely. But what would she say if she stumbled onto this site and discovered what you really wanted her to be doing? hahaha I would bet she would be completely shocked.

More Tracy

Queen Linda's cucky is right, this is all just fantasy for us and probably always will be. Thank you for the kind compliments. Tracy is quite reserved in public but lets her hair down in private. She knows of my fantasies about seeing her with other men and loves to hear me making up fantasy scenarios when we are making love. She knows I have had fake pics made of her and she loves to see what situations I put her in, in my fantasies but as I say, I think they will always remain just fantasies.

In the last few years she has gained a bit more self confidence and started sunbathing topless on the beach if there are other women already doing the same but I know she would cut my balls off if I dared reach for the camera when she has got her beautiful big firm tits on display so I'm afarid any real skin shots are out.

Here are a few more real and fake pics of her. Any comments, or faked or capped pics would be most welcome.View attachment 50954

View attachment 50955

Thanks

BTW I would like to say thank you to all the talented people who have done fakes for us in the past. I'm sure some of you will recognise your own work here.

Users who are viewing this thread