• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife Pics

• Thread startermrkitkat
  • Start date

mrkitkat

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 28, 2017
Has anyone shared pics of wife with family or family friends?

Pics of wife with even a stranger is a limit for most cucks. I have owned cucks with pics of their entire families. Most cucks are comfortable sharing pics of their wives with her parents and/or daughter(18+) rather than with someone from their side of the family.

Edit : Ignore this comment. I guess its at a wrong context w.r.t what the post owner intended

Last edited:
Reactions: Bubbacum and Vallarta
mrkitkat said:
How has that worked out?
sooo hot! I actually asked her to send them some, and they replied with their cocks, she would masturbate with them and then when we fuck she would tell me every detail

Vallarta said:
sooo hot! I actually asked her to send them some, and they replied with their cocks, she would masturbate with them and then when we fuck she would tell me every detail
That’s awesome.

Reactions: Vallarta
Vallarta said:
have you done it?
Yes with an older family friend of hers that she grew up around.

mrkitkat said:
Yes with an older family friend of hers that she grew up around.
hot! what did he do about it?

Vallarta said:
hot! what did he do about it?
He has given me ideas of what he would like to see and I’ve he’d her pose then we’ve looked at her pics together.

• Love