• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife pictures

• Thread starter72/75
  • Start date

72/75

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 30, 2006
message deleted

Hot stuff

She a real hotty... She is a real show off! Now post some hot action. Can she handle BBC's? :D

Sexy Lady Please post more maybe taking what she craves;)

omg what a nice crotch on that one.........i would eat that all night long.....

Why do the pic's have X's in them?

Hot wife

She's awesome. Lucky guy.

very nice love that back shot she is hot

72/75

I would give her the icing of my cake any time. I would also lick that pussy until she **********. Hot wife man. Plus she likes black cock. This shit is good. Way to go little lady. Thanks for sharing you two. okdeacon

Here are more of my hot wife.

Picture038.jpg

Picture059.jpg

Picture032.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What do you guys think?

Well to make an informed decision requires research ... and research requires more information ... more information can come in the form of pictures ... therefore we need more pictures ... so we can give you our honest oppion about your hot fucking lady

Any chance that angle worked to get us a few more pics?

More pics

She wants to know what you all would rate her as? I think she is a hot MILF and tell her that all the time.

Picture034.jpg

Picture054.jpg

Picture058.jpg

Picture062.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
72/75

What do i think about her? Well let me tell you she is a fox, with an outstanding and beautiful prime cut little pussy on her. Plus she fucks black cocks. This is all so good that i can hardly stand it. I look out my window and just to know that she is out there somewhere makes my dick hard and my balls ache. I dream of eating that sweet little pussy dry and then filling it back up. I would love to have a pair of her used panties. See her full of bbc and hear her grunt and groam while she is being taken. Other than this she has no effect on me one way or the other.okdeacon

More prime cut

You are right, I think she has a great pussy and I love the feel of it after she has been fucked good.

Picture003.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture061.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread