Wife ran into her X last night!

• Thread starterWisHub
  • Start date
W

WisHub

My wife was out last night with the girls and ran into an ex-boyfriend. She sent me a text that she had a little to much to drink and was gonna leave her car at the bar. She finally got home at around 4 a.m.this. morning.

Reactions: cynful, baddy145, 44 mwm and 2 others
Did she go with him? Was there any physical contact, grope or full on sex?:D

They ended up back at his place for a few hours. She sent me the text she was leaving the bar at 11:15.

Reactions: baddy145 and Eamdaniel
What else happened. Come on, TELL US :D

Are you really that nieve?

Well, I gotta say....even though you have left room to "fill in the blanks" but stated the obvious. It's not that exciting of a story.
Do you have any details of what happened?

She came home with a swollen pussy is what happened. Messed up hair and makeup.

Reactions: baddy145, 44 mwm and Eamdaniel
Are you mad or happy about it?

So...are you going to become a happy daddy very soon? :D

Reactions: 44 mwm
WisHub said:
She came home with a swollen pussy is what happened. Messed up hair and makeup.

Did you taste that? Notice that salty flavor?

I love that when it happens. Tell us more.

3 days after I got engaged I was at Applebee's in Lawrenceville Ga and ran into the guy I originally lost my virginity too in HS. 3 drinks later and I was in the cab of his pickup reliving the experience. The awful thing is I was making my fiance wait until we were married to have sex, we were getting eachother off, just no sex. Well I didn't make John wait, lol. I am not sure what turned me on, John's giant cock again, the taboo of cheating as an engaged woman or the feeling that I knew I could get laid anytime I wanted.

When he came inside me that night in the cab of his truck i was so turned on, I would have fucked an army. So I have found a way to get him in side me on visits back to GA over the years, it does make going home to visit family a bit more exciting.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: cynful, Wahooguy, leahshub and 8 others
Pinkyrod said:
So...are you going to become a happy daddy very soon? :D
wife hooked up with a HS boyfriend at her HS reunion...

Reactions: Erinwhitemom, baddy145, Matureplay and 2 others
lvillemwf said:
3 days after I got engaged I was at Applebee's in Lawrenceville Ga and ran into the guy I originally lost my virginity too in HS. 3 drinks later and I was in the cab of his pickup reliving the experience. The awful thing is I was making my fiance wait until we were married to have sex, we were getting eachother off, just no sex. Well I didn't make John wait, lol. I am not sure what turned me on, John's giant cock again, the taboo of cheating as an engaged woman or the feeling that I knew I could get laid anytime I wanted.

When he came inside me that night in the cab of his truck i was so turned on, I would have fucked an army. So I have found a way to get him in side me on visits back to GA over the years, it does make going home to visit family a bit more exciting.
You are absolutely wonderful. Keep taking that giant cock girl :)

Oh I do, more and more :)

Reactions: Wahooguy and Erinwhitemom