• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife & Regular Bull

• Thread startermrshotwife
  • Start date

mrshotwife

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 23, 2006
UK
My Wife Lisa has arranged for one of her regular Bull's to come round to ours on Wednesday night.
Her blew her out last time, so let see...

M & L xx

Couple of photos she sent from her phone to him to keep his interest.

M & L xx

Attachments

• Elmbridge-20120330-00536.jpg
    Elmbridge-20120330-00536.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 523
  • Elmbridge-20120330-00537.jpg
    Elmbridge-20120330-00537.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 573
  • IMG-20120330-00534.jpg
    IMG-20120330-00534.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 456
He cancelled again.
Lisa is not happy at all.

He could be down the road (Sacked for the US)

M & L xx

Damn shame sorry to hear that. He doesn't deserve her then.

So a regular bull is about to become an ir-regular bull, uncertain when she will allow him to visit again. She needs to get him to jump through hoops to prove he won't let her down again. A woman who walks around naked in her home, deserves more reliable boyfriends.

Our Bull is constantly "flaking" on us, canceling, not telling us...you name it, very dysfuntional, and that's something we normally wouldn't tolerate, my wife especially. Except for one thing...My wife is ADDICTED TO HIM!! She freely admits as much, as she practically cries in frustration, while cumming on my hard dick, pretending it's his, but knowing it's not...especially since I can't make her cum more than twice, whereas she is beyond multi-orgasmic with her BULL!
I deserve to be sissified by her, but she's too nice, and would be too embarrassed for me to do that.

OnePumpnDump said:
Our Bull is constantly "flaking" on us, canceling, not telling us...you name it, very dysfuntional, and that's something we normally wouldn't tolerate, my wife especially.

Except for one thing...My wife is ADDICTED TO HIM!!

She freely admits as much, as she practically cries in frustration, while cumming on my hard dick, pretending it's his, but knowing it's not...

especially since I can't make her cum more than twice, whereas she is beyond multi-orgasmic with her BULL!

I deserve to be sissified by her, but she's too nice, and would be too embarrassed for me to do that.

Your sissy training needs to start NOWWWWWWWWWWWW !!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread