• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife remembering former fuckers!

• Thread starterSon of John
  • Start date

Son of John

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 30, 2008
Have any other men had this experience? I am fucking my wife and everything is going just great. Then at the point of her orgasm, she screams out "Oh, Bill!" or "Oh, Dan!" or some other name, other than my own.

It means, of course, that she is fantasizing about being fucked by some other man, and usually a former fucker! Later she claims that she didn't know what she was doing and that the name didn't mean anything, but I don't believe that.

Do any other men believe that their wives are fantasizing about other men while they are fucking her?

Son of John, i am sure lots of women do but, whether they get to mention their name(s) in the heat of passion is an entirely different issue.
We all fantasize don't we?
I once had a gf i really liked who at the point of climax, screamed out her ex bf's name. Suffice to say, she never saw the inside of my appartment again.
Having said that, if you and your wife have an understanding about her taking lovers, then it should not be a cause for concern. I mean, these are some of the side effects of the 'alternative lifestyle.' I would say it is a part of the package.
Also, a couple of years ago, while my partner and i were having fun, i asked her to refer to me as one of her ex bfs; and man, was it exciting! That was the one and only time and i quite enjoyed it.
Now, if myself and my ex gf who called out some else's name were into swinging or cuckolding, then i'd obviously have taken it in my stride.
I would say it's part of the package. (No pun intended.)

yes i do .in fact i no she thinks of others because she like to talk about them when i am having sex with her ,
and i enjoy it some what but she has never called me another name

Ruthie can call me any name she wants as long as I'm gettin pussy I'm happy.

if my wife were to call out the names of all her three boyfriends, i don't mind!

I don't recall Susan ever calling out another man's name during sex, then again she is not much of a talker while fucking. She did share with me long ago that when our daughter was conceived she was fantasizing about her lover.

I only know my daughter is mine for two reasons, first, her baby pictures are almost identical to mine; second, we were on vacation far away from home and her morning sickness started the very next morning.

Mac, we could debate what causes a woman's orgasm. You referred to me "giving" her one. I believe that a woman is in control or her own orgasms, and she will do whatever she needs to do at the time in order to get-off. She is using the hard prick of the guy who is fucking her to build on her own excitement.

And I am sure that there are many women, my wife included, who use fantasy as a part of what helps her to get-off. The most natural fantasy would probably be remembering the guys who fucked her before. So, I can see how a woman would lose control of her tongue at the point of orgasm and scream-out the name of a previous fucker.

Luckily for me, I am not threatened by my wife's rememberances of former lovers. I like to think that she is remembering some other guy's technique, or the size of his cock, etc. while we are fucking.

And sometimes I have even encouraged it. Once when we were fucking I asked her "Did Russ (her ex) have a bigger dick than I do?" She screamed out "Yes! Yes! Yes!" as she came. Later she tried to explain that she was only trying to make it more exciting for me, but I was sure she was telling the truth.

Fantasy, No Never. But every time I use my finger to get my wife off (99.9% of the time) I make her admit that she misses and wishes she was getting Fucked my her Former Boyfriend "TODD". Who was / is Bigger than me and who Fucked her Longer & Harder than I ever could.

My wife will call me her BFs name on purpose and tell me shes thinking of him fucking her while I fuck her or she will tell me that's the way he fucked her. I love it.

What we're all trying to say on such sites as this is that Pussy-Sharing is a good thing, whether it is today, or in retrospect. I will admit that one of the things that attracted me to my wife was the knowledge that she had been fucked by so many other guys before me. I love the fact that her Pussy has been enjoyed by dozens, of not hundreds, of other guys!

Users who are viewing this thread