Wife said she is quiting

• Thread starterusn2play
  • Start date

usn2play

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 26, 2012
Wife said she has had the fantasies she wanted. She had a full time lover on the side, sampled 3 black cocks, had threesomes with her husband, had a threesome without her husband and had her creampie ate. She said she owes the wife of one of her threesome partners a FMF threesome as payback for borrowing him. After that she said she is done. She told her live in lover to plan to live elsewhere by Dec 1st. She said she has one more fantasy but does not know if it will come true. She wants me to suck off her lover before he moves out. No promises as of yet.

She said she is ready for a two person couple again. She has solved her mid life crisis. I dont know what to think.

I think you will get used to the after taste.

Lol

Well, if this was only about her having her fantasies fulfilled then I can see why she's saying she is done. For some people, fantasies are a one-and-done scenario, they don't expect to have them as an ongoing thing.

If she wants to stop, then I guess there's not really much you can do about it. If you still fantasize about it, then I'd be sure to bring it up from time to time. Perhaps it'll get her thinking about doing it again.

We have been at this a long time. Over the years there were dry spells where extracurricular activities were curtailed. There could be a lot of things leading to her decision, things outside of the lifestyle. We all need different things at different times, it is especially true for women. She could be feeling insecure about getting older and need some security and stability, it could be a million things. The great thing is that she was open to trying it, I would be willing to bet that she will come back to it again when circumstances change and an opportunity presents itself.

Be supportive, not the time to push. Give her time and I bet she will come back.

You could ask her to fuck a guy each year on your birthday (instead of a gift) and you eat the creampie she brings home. Later you could persuade her to be naughty on Thanksgiving Day, her Birthday, Easter and Christmas - so her pussy does not get "rusty". It will easy to remember important occasions like that.

usn2play said:
[My wife] said she is ready for a two person couple again. She has solved her mid-life crisis. I dont know what to think.

It would be more than reasonable, IMO, to treat this as a normal-enough decision by your wife... nothing to get excited about... but mention to her that if it should happen she "relapses" on occasion, you won't hold it against her.

My wife told me the same thing and did quit for a few months until one of her past bulls emailed her and she went back to him. Everyone is different but I love that she goes off and gets sex that is better then I can provide. She always comes home and lets me lick her pussy and tells me what happened and also of course gives me a great fuckin. Be patient!!

usn2play said:
She wants me to suck off her lover before he moves out. No promises as of yet.

I told her I would do him if he did me first. She thought that was hot.

We are meeting tonight to see what happens. Will be a first for both of us. Wife says she gets to video.

Well, about mid day today, both he and I sucked our first cock. Anybody interested?

Of corse! Video, please!!!

What was she doing at the time???
Im thinking playing with herself. She should have been down there with you.
Back and forth.

She put us both on the bed naked and jacked up both to a hard. She licked up both and then lower her naked body down on her lover, inserting him and riding him for about 5 minutes. She said she was adding flavor. She then did the same for me. She removed herself and guided him toward my crotch and gave him a few lesson. He then took my cock and did the same, and very well I might add. I came after about 10 minutes and best I could tell he swallowed. We have both ate each others cum out of my wife many time. It was my turn, I went down on him. I probably jacked him more than sucked him but as he was tensing up, I went pretty deep on him and he shot off in my mouth. I swallowed as best I could. The wife sat by the bed running a vibrator in and out of her pussy the whole time.

It was very hot...not something I want to make a habit of but its just sex...nothing more.

She is leaving Saturday to spend the night with soupbone and his wife to have her first encounter with a female. Derek and I has discussed trying it again without her there. A little less pressure.

usn2play said:
.... [My wife] guided [her live-in lover] toward my crotch and gave him a few lessons [in cocksucking]. He then took my cock and [applied her lessons], very well I might add. I came after about 10 minutes. Best I could tell, he swallowed. (We have both ate each others cum from my wife's pussy many times.) Then, it was my turn. I went down on him. I probably jacked him more than sucked him but as he was tensing up, I went pretty deep. He shot off in my mouth and I swallowed as best I could. It was very hot... not something I want to make a habit of, but it's just sex...

Awright...

usn2play said:
My wife is leaving Saturday to spend the night with Soupbone...

What a great name...

usn2play said:
...and his wife, to have her first encounter with another female. Derek [my wife's live-in lover] and I have discussed [sucking each other's cocks] again without my wife there. There should be less pressure...

Of the possibilities I suggested on 31 Oct. 2012 (in your earlier thread saying your wife will be out of town for a while):

Custer Laststand said:
If you feel egalitarian, flip a coin to determine which of you sleeps on the couch while the other sleeps in your wife's bed.

If you feel assertive (being the homeowner), tell your wife's lover he'll have to sleep on the couch because your wife has assigned temporary ownership of her bed to you.

If you feel bisexual, invite your wife's lover to continue to share your wife's bed with you, then flip a coin to decide which of you sucks the other's cock (first).

that sounds like option 3. And hey, why not? Go for it...

Interesting. Keep us posted how this continues. Both sides. ;-)

It was pleasant enough to do again, both ways.

My wife loves to dress like a slut in public. Thankfully, she has taken the decision to stop yet.