• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife says next Friday.

• Thread starterbuckster747
  • Start date

buckster747

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 5, 2007
My wife gave me permission to post 3 photos. She emailed me a dozen of these photos yesterday. Last night she told me we would be having company next Friday night. She met an experienced black bull last week that she really likes. This will be my first time watching her with a bull in control. I would appreciate any advice on the do's and don'ts of a first time encounter like this.

Attachments

• DSCN2445.JPG
    DSCN2445.JPG
    47.8 KB · Views: 1,058
  • DSCN4043.jpg
    DSCN4043.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 1,117
  • DSCN2447.JPG
    DSCN2447.JPG
    43.6 KB · Views: 611
Do get her fucked and take picture's for all of us fans. DON"T forget to post them here:D:D:D:

Just follow the lead of the Bull and your wife. Watch, don't touch your wife or bull, or say anything while they fuck, unless they speak to you. Have fun and I hope the black bull breeds your wife black..

Love those big titties. Tell her if she wants a hung white bull drop me a note. I'd love a shot at her HOT HOT HOT!!!

tits

outstanding tits

xxx

very hot pics x

Very nice, good advice so far, good luck with your first watching experience. And of course please, please post some pics.

It's been over 2 months.

My wife's had her new black bull for over 2 months now and I have not been able to watch them yet.
He comes over twice a week and they both say they need more time to get to know each other before I can watch.
They lock the door when they go into the bedroom. Sometimes I stand by the door and listen. I can hear what's going on in there. Is it normal for a cuckold husband to have to wait outside the bedroom?

She emailed me a picture of Carl and she told me I could post it here.

Attachments

• DSCN12156.jpg
    DSCN12156.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 239
She is a beautiful woman - I wish I could enjoy what Carl is getting. Sitting here thinking how those boobs would bounce when she is taken HARD :)

When you're listening outside do you hear her scream and cry as he has her? Maybe next step is you can be in the room but blindfolded - just to keep the suspense going.

I'd love to see her sucking on me, but a picture sucking on her black lover is a good second best.

What a Set

Buck somehow you have just got to get us some action photos of your hot, Hot Wife. Tell her she is being very bad and not sharing it with all of us pussy hounds. Good Luck and i hope you get er done. I will also say that your sexy wife is well informed and in tune to good ole Carls black cock. Its time you got to watch, after all thats your pussy that Carl is sticking his big dick in. Hope you get whats coming to you. :cool: okdeacon

Users who are viewing this thread