• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife-Sharer or Cuckold?

• Thread starterSon of John
  • Start date
I'd consider myself more of a sharer too but I am submissive and am bisexual so often times find myself serving the guy along with my wife. I love to see my wife being fucked by some stranger we just met. Sometimes, he will fuck me as well. If not, I eat his cum out of her pussy before fucking her myself.

Yes, more of a sharer but with some traits of a cuck, I guess ;)

This is my first post as I have just recently found this site. Let me start by saying how glad I am to have stumbled into it, and how I am even more pleased to have found a thread like this.

I've always been conflicted with the direction of our sex life. It's not something easily discussed with conservative friends, and sometimes I was confused myself. I started dating my wife while we were both in HS. She had continued to date other guys from her school, while I dated around also. Despite this we remained faithful until college. She expressed interest in a Girlfriend of hers and they were caught by the girl's bf - resulting in a three way as punishment. She had come home sobbing to report her indescretion and somehow my reaction was to demand she suck my cock and explain every detail of what happened. I was pissed she had cheated, but the sex had changed to something indescribable. I told her while hurt I thought the story was hot and she had become submissive, acting like a '50's housewife and did whatever I wanted.

Needless to say, rules weren't put in place and misunderstandings were had. She took my thinking it was hot as open season. I retaliated by sleeping with a few girls. Here we are years later with a system I would call is more wife sharing than cuckolding based on what I've read here. I thought we had something hard to explain but it seems there are plenty like us who just don't know or are trying to describe what we like.

I've said this elsewhere but to me the difference between a hot-wife relationship and a cuckold-relationship has to do with the dynamics of the relationship between husband-and-wife.

To my thinking a hot-wife is one who will fuck other guys but retains normal relations with the husband, essentially sharing your wife, but without any change regarding the husband.

To me - cucking is where there's an impact or change on the relationship with the husband. In my experience with my wife Sue, it's her denying me sex with her, at times, in preference to her lover. Over the time that this has gone on I've come to enjoy this - and I might even say that for me, accepting that I'm a cuckold includes my arousal at her actions with her lover - openly denying me at times and making me wait.

I believe the difference between a cuckold and a wife-sharer is that the cuckold is suffering, but the wife-sharer is enjoying it. For that reason, I believe there are very few "real" cuckolds who visit this site. If they were really cuckolds, they would be crying and wishing their wives would stop.

I believe most of the men who visit this site are, like me, glad to know that other men have enjoyed their wives' pussies, and have even promoted such. It is great to sit across the table from another guy, either a friend or someone you've just me, and say to him, in a low voice, "Would you like to fuck my wife?" and to see the expressions of joy and disbelief on his face as he realizes you are serious, and that you really are offering him your own wife to fuck!

What am I?

Hi guys, very interesting topic. This is my first post. I'll try to make my story short. I always wanted to involve my wife in the swinging lifestyle. She is 35yo and I am 37. We had been married for 3 years and I started talking to her about it while she had been drinking. One day she said I could started contacting couples on websites to have some voyeuristic activities with them. Suddenly we were involved in the lifestyle, we hade some same room sex a couple of times, then we went to a sw club and she hated it, said it was like a vision of hell (she had been educated by nun's) after a year we came back to the lifestyle (now it was her idea) and she "casually" wanted to get back in after she started her Phd program and met a teacher that she really liked. We went out we two couples and played with them fully naked (just touching, no oral) But the fact of me allowing her to kiss another guy made her feel "free". Nothing else happened, I could only witness her sendig text messages all the time with her cell phone to someone for a month or so. One day I couln't handle it any more and I checked out her cell to find several messages from her teacher calling her "princess" and stuff like that. It made me really jealous and I confronted her, told her playing on the side without me knowing could screw up things for us. She said she would stop it... (end of part 1)

SECOND PART

After a month or so I received my wife's cell phone's bill and I could see still a lot of text messages being sent back and forth to her teacher, I confronted her again and she cryied and said she would stop it. One year later I got access to my wife's email (I was still really jealous and suspicious). That's when I read an email from her to one of her friends telling her that she had fucked her teacher a year ago and she was telling her friend how this guy gave her the fuck of a lifetime! SHOCKING! I was terribly jealous and confused, but somehow excited too. After some days I started asking her questions and she denied everything until I told her I read that email. That is when she finally admitted fucking that guy. She confessed everything and she said she didn't love him, but she really liked him and she was confussed when we started playing in the swinger lifestyle she thought that if I was interested in getting her into the lifestyle then she had the "right" to play by herself too. At the end of the discussion she said "but don't tell me the whole idea of me fucking another guy doesn't turn you on" and she moved her hand to my cock. My cock was throbbing, I had the biggest hard on. I begged her to tell me the details of how her teacher fucked her and I started fucking her so hard at the same time. We both had one of the biggest orgasms in our lives.

After that we've entered the swinging lifestyle fully, have hade full trade with 4 couples and I have always loved seeing her sucking and fucking other guys. By this year she confessed that she wanted to fuck her teacher again. I told her she could if she wanted to. She went ahead and fucked him a couple of times even taking a camcorder with her and recording everything for me to see later. I have jerked off many many times with those videos. What do you think? What am I? a wife sharer? a cuck? I think I wanted to start this as a swinger, but it turned out she made me a cuckold and I enjoy it. But after us having more communication this has turned into wife sharing.

We are more swingers. I have not only shared her with other guys, but also other girls. I usually get involved, but sometimes sit back and watch. The last time was a with a friend and his girlfriend and we sat back and watched the girls together for a while before we got involved.

Users who are viewing this thread