Wife-sharing versus cuckolding

• Thread starterSon of John
  • Start date

Son of John

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 30, 2008
I know this has been discussed, but I have lost the thread. So here is my question:

Do other men who visit this site feel that they are not true cuckolds, in the strict sense of the term, or are they more accurately described as "Wife-Sharers"?

In my opinion, a "wife-sharer" is a husband who willingly allows other men to fuck his wife, even setting-up meetings for her, and who does not suffer in the process.

I understand the difference, because I fall into the wife-sharing category. When other men fuck my wife, I enjoy it as much as he and my wife do.

Is anyone else the same?

I've also posted my thoughts on this subject.
I know I'm a cuckold because I definitely enjoy being denied sex with her when she expresses a preference or desire to be with her lover instead of me.

Same here...

Though her recent surgery has a temporary damper on things and it limits what she can do, she still loves to and is able to give oral. She also expresses an interest in going out and spending the night with a lover soon

SoonToBe said:
I've also posted my thoughts on this subject.
I know I'm a cuckold because I definitely enjoy being denied sex with her when she expresses a preference or desire to be with her lover instead of me.

=========

<giggle> :D

Mac has good insight, especially since he agrees with me.

For me the transition from being a cuckold to a wife-sharer was a very painful one, but also relatively short. My first wife was fucking with other men for quite a while before I tumbled onto the fact. Then there was a period in which I knew she was fucking with them, but felt I could do nothing about it.

I was finally able to move into a mindset of acceptance, then on to active participation, at least so far as I cooperated, and even helped to set-up some of her fuck-sessions.

After my divorce from her, and through another marriage that was problematic, I am now married to a lady who freely admits she loves to fuck with other men and is willing for me to be a participant. I am usually there to watch, and if not, hear the details later, from her and the guys who fucked her.

I would not go back to being a "Cuckold" for anything.

I'm glad I ran into this. I've always questioned where I fell but I definitely think I am more along the lines of a wife sharer. Having her step out from time to time and report back is more of what I prefer.

I am more in agreement with the term wife sharer. We always set up any of her adventures. I was usually a partner in the actual activities or sent her on her way for some fun, sometimes overnight and sometimes for a week at a time.

I'm in agreement also that there is a Big difference. I am
a wife sharer. I find the potential partner,set up the meet,
am Always there with her(protection) and participate 50%
of the time; film,take pics, etc. As stated before-we treat
it as an adventure into the unknown-she likes a BBC once
in awhile and I really get off watching her take 'em. Watching
the video later really turns both of us on. We have a great
relationship(sex & otherwise),I'm never degraded by her &
don't comprehend guys desire to be treated that way, but
whatever floats your boat is fine with me.

Been away on holiday so am answering now, being last one in as usual. I am more on the purist line. I may have over the years put a few guys her way but normally she is the one getting picked up. I have seen her at a few parties but normally it is in the guys flat. If she brings anyone home I am dispatched to the spare room. She has had some long term affairs one of her B/F pre dates me, and they have known each other over 30 years, the other is a shorter period of 20 years, she manages casual one night stands and relationships of maybe a month standing.
Whatever keeps you happy, is for you!!

but I have lost the thread. So here is my question:

Do other men who visit this site feel that they are not true cuckolds, in the strict sense of the term, or are they more accurately described as "Wife-Sharers"?I am
a wife sharer. I find the potential partner,set up the meet,
am Always there with her(protection) and participate 50%
of the time; film,take pics, etc. As stated before-we treat
it as an adventure into the unknown-she likes a BBC once
in awhile and I really get off watching her take 'em. fell but I definitely think I am more along the lines of a wife sharer. Having her step out from time to time and report back is more of what I prefer.

I'd say I'm probably more a wife sharer with a bit of cuckold, if that makes sense :)

My wife is free to fuck whoever and whenever she wants, sometimes she arranges it herself, sometimes I arrange guys for her.

She'll fuck guys while I'm at work sometimes. Other times she'll have guys over when I'm at home and fuck them upstairs while i have to wait downstairs until they've gone then I'm allowed to clean her up and fuck her. Occasionally she'll let me join in and once in a while she'll get me to suck the other guys cock.

I'm also turned on by her telling me how inadequate I am when we're fucking and how I can't satisfy her which is why she needs real men that can do the job and how much better the fuck her than I can. I haven't got a particularly small cock, pretty much average, but I do cum very quickly.

She may stop, but only temporarily:D

Just had a text from her, one of her regular lovers is on his way to see her.... And he's bringing a couple of mates with him:)

Lots of good input....

...on this important topic. Thanks to all!

I will just repeat my earlier assertions that a wife-sharer is not necessarily a cuckold, because he enjoys sharing his wife's pussy with other men, so he is not suffering in any way, despite what others may think.

I have seen this situation from just about ever angle and let me say that I definitely prefer a situation in which I am actively involved in deciding who fucks my wife, and help to make such arrangements.

How many have the had the experience of going to a good friend and asking "Would you like to fuck my wife?" Most of these men, when they realize you are serious will gladly accept your offer.

It is a very brave act, to be able to say to another man "I'd like you to fuck my wife!" but the rewards are certainly worth it.

I guess I would be in the wife sharer group. She says she would stop if I wanted. But then on the other hand, I'm the first relationship she has been in where she hasn't cheated. So would she stop? Or would she just make me believe she did? Hard to say, I might be in both groups. Lol