• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

wife showing more than interest

• Thread starterangies cuck
  • Start date

angies cuck

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 19, 2008
she s still shy as 38 , help me convince
her she still hot.

Attachments

• kat5 017.jpg
    kat5 017.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 1,355
  • v.jpg
    v.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 471
  • v1.jpg
    v1.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 632
Great Ass!

I think I know that ass. Are you in the Poconos? It looks spectacular and extremely fuckable. I would would love to shove my tongue up it followed by my cock.

great

you deserve a beautiful big fat long hard cock to pleasure your body :D

Fuck!!!!!!!

That ass is wonderful. I bet if a few of us came over and gave to her sh'd come around.

She not only hot, but incredible. I'd love to bury my seed in her still fertile belly.

Damn

I'd love to see my jizz all over those pussy lips

what an ass my cock would look good filling it with cum

angies cuck said:
she s still shy as 38 , help me convince
her she still hot.

What a beautiful woman. Lady you are eating pussy. Am absolute goddess. Let some lucky fucker have some of your sweet little pussy. I am sure hubby would be delighted and clean it for you. I know damm well the guy fucking your would be in lala land for a month. You got my cock hard and my nuts aching and i thank you for it. All i can say is show me some more pussy shots.PLEASE :p:p:p:p okdeacon

Beautiful ass and I love women with labia like that. Post more pics she has still got it.

thanks

how about an indoor shot

Attachments

• m.jpg
    m.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 328
hot

would love to run my tongue over your wife's fine ass, then slide my cock into her hot pussy and shoot a big cum load...she looks very hot!

Users who are viewing this thread