• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

wife sneaks off on New Years Day

• Thread startervnlfsn
  • Start date

vnlfsn

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 30, 2012
I am a cuckold who has a wife that has been an active cuckoldress for a few years. I sometimes come along and watch and mostly she goes on her own. She videos some of her encounters and I get to watch them if I am good. She LOVES to watch them. Well on New Years Day I went out with some friends and she secretly made a meeting with one of her studs. She went to his house and he showed him his Christmas tree and they ended up fucking for a couple hours. The next day we slept in and I woke up to her playing a video of this encounter. It was the first time she ever went out without my knowledge and I thought it was hot. She thought it might upset me and wanted to remain open and honest so that is why she told me like this. I am thrilled and could see it in her encounter that the thrill of getting caught was making her even more excited! This was and is fun to watch over and over. She has met with this guy once since this with no video. I love the way she mixes it up and is somewhat unpredictable. Has anyone here ever had an experience like this?

I'm not sure which experience youare asking about. My wife doesn't video her encounters with her lovers , so I've neevr found out about her having had sex with one of them in that way, and while we do have an agrement that she won't fuck anyone unless I have met him, and will always tell me that she did have sex with someone, she doesn't necessarily have to tell me in in advance that she is going to have sex if she has the oppurtunity to do so on the spur of the moment. I would consider it "sneaking " out ,and be upset , if she lied to me and told me she was going shopping, knowing full well she was really going out to fuck her lover...not because she had sex, but becasue she lied about where she was going..,expecially since she knows she doesn't have to, and if she has a planned rondezvous she wil always tell me about it, but there have also been plenty of times when I have gotten home from work or form being out at a friends house watching football or playing golf on the weekend and she has told me her lover (at the time..she has had many over the years) surprised her by stopping by or asking her to come over to his place to have sex .and it's always been a pleasantsurprixe for me to know she got a good fucking and hearingthe details. although whatis even better are the times when I have come home and found her lover's car in the driveway and they are still going at it in our bed.

cuckhub05 I guess we all experience this in different ways. I am sure you trust your wife to do whatever is her pleasure. I also do but she feels obligated to keep me aware of her fun times. I do enjoy hearing about her escapades but know that she comes home and is always willing to be shared by me. I am not fussy about her lovers but just want her to be safe. Also I don't want to exercise control over her other then to let her know I care and that I want her to be wise in her choices so she doesn't get into a situation that could be harmful. Has anyone ever had a bull that got out of control in any way?

Users who are viewing this thread