• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife solo camping trip out west

MandJ

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 23, 2020
My 24 yo wife Melissa is going to take a 10 day solo camping trip out west in August. Here is how she describes it "I’m going by myself, it is a 10 day trip. My first stop is Multnomah Falls, Oregon where I’ll hike the 6 mile loop, then to Stanley Hot Springs in Idaho, making my way to the Grand Tetons up through Yellowstone and out through bear tooth pass". Anyone like to meet up with her and see Melissa's big thighs, tits and ass for yourself?

lgcd.jpg solohm.jpg lgrdybank2ed.jpg mti2.jpg

• Love
Reactions: AstaSilva, hrnynabq, Jong and 21 others
She is awesome. I bet she has a good time.

Reactions: AstaSilva and Partywife
I wish I still lived in Boise....I would head to Stanley and check out that thick ass.

Reactions: Show Wife's Body
MandJ said:
My 24 yo wife Melissa is going to take a 10 day solo camping trip out west in August. Here is how she describes it "I’m going by myself, it is a 10 day trip. My first stop is Multnomah Falls, Oregon where I’ll hike the 6 mile loop, then to Stanley Hot Springs in Idaho, making my way to the Grand Tetons up through Yellowstone and out through bear tooth pass". Anyone like to meet up with her and see Melissa's big thighs, tits and ass for yourself?

Fuck buddy she is hot snymore of her?

What you would see if you saw her changing at her campsite.

lnbr2.jpg maBA.jpg

Reactions: Wahooguy, Itsmebitches, PhilippinesFun and 11 others
MandJ said:

lnbr2.jpg maBA.jpg
Fuck she needs that ass eaten , and a load pumped on her tits

Reactions: Capt. Ron
MandJ said:

lnbr2.jpg maBA.jpg
What you would see in her mobile after she returns from the campsite

20181004-lelu-love-16.gif

Reactions: wah, PhilippinesFun, midnightfapper and 2 others
MandJ said:
My 24 yo wife Melissa is going to take a 10 day solo camping trip out west in August.
Very impressive. Your wife Ms. Melissa is a bold woman. That's strongly positive, of course.
MandJ said:
Here is how she describes it "I’m going by myself, it is a 10 day trip. My first stop is Multnomah Falls, Oregon where I’ll hike the 6 mile loop.
That's very nice country.
MandJ said:
Then to Stanley Hot Springs in Idaho.
Can't comment on Stanley Hot Springs, Idaho — haven't been there.
MandJ said:
Will make my way to the Grand Tetons up through Yellowstone and out through bear tooth pass."
The Tetons are a good choice. There, the mountain climbers.... many of whom are young single men not overly concerned with social conventions, like not fucking a married woman.... mostly camp in the Jenny Lake campground (below the Grand Teton).
MandJ said:
Anyone like to meet up with her and see Melissa's big thighs, tits and ass for yourself?
If Ms. Melissa goes to the Tetons, you won't have to make any special arrangements for her to meet hot young single men. Conceivably she may not get any farther.

I wish your wife well with her solo adventures in the western U.S.

Last edited:
Reactions: BorrowMyWife
MandJ said:

lnbr2.jpg maBA.jpg
I would be pounding that thick ass

Reactions: minotaure
I already got a tent.

• Haha
Reactions: sissy.natalie and BorrowMyWife
beautiful wife great tits sexy ass be proud of her

I hope she finds many hard things to set her tent open on :)

Another view of Melissa who will be taking her 10 day adventure alone out west in August.

mp.jpg

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: minotaure, PlannB, Itsmebitches and 13 others
makes me want to smack her phat ass

cute, but honestly doesnt sound like a safe thing to do.

BigdaddyToronto said:
cute, but honestly doesnt sound like a safe thing to do.
I agree.

I am sure she will meet some horny, alpha-male campers while taking her trip; and they will not only enjoy seeing her big thighs, tits and ass. That hot, juicy looking pussy was made to be fucked.

Reactions: Manwaife and MandJ
Mmmmmm.... she's gonna get so many COCKS in her the whole trip !

MandJ said:

wow im in idaho tell her to stop by

Reactions: eleveninchwonder