• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife still needs to be blacked...WA

• Thread starterMWC-WA
  • Start date

MWC-WA

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 11, 2004
let her know what you think

more of her

You are wanting BBC, and I am waiting to give it to you all night long! Send me a message, I live in Tacoma Wa.

That ass is good enough for this white boy to eat.

let us know when u get that ***** fucked

My bbc is rock hard looking at that fine ass. She would enjoy what I have for her.Make her squeal like a pig.

Looking Good

Looking good, but it isn't the look of the ass, its what she will actually do with it.. Keep us posted and keep the pics coming

i wanna use that ass

Damn wish i was closer id make that ass shake that pussy and ass on my blk dick she is fucking hot:whip_it:

Now that is one big fuckable ass

good job.thanks for sharing

um um um very nice and nice thick white ass woould not mind fill her up and maybe even breeding her ass if you are interested in getting together and even in nyc let me know baby girl.

I would love to be a guest at your house & fuck that juicy ass all weekend. email me: realdl36@yahoo.com

charlieparker

Your Fat Ho Needs To Be Gangbanged In The Ass By About 10 Big Black Niggers Just Released From Jail That Haven't Had A Woman In A Long Time - You Would Enjoy Watching That And Getting Sloppy Seconds Of Her Big Ass After They Were Through With Her

Users who are viewing this thread