• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife sucks roadie's cock at concert (true+pic)

• Thread starterplay4fun_98
  • Start date

play4fun_98

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 19, 2006
wife.gif
THIS IS A TRUE STORY THAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT!

We went to a "jet" concert in St Pete. My wife was flirting with a good looking roadie (looked like tommy lee) all night.We ended up in a pub next door where there was a punching bag machine and my wife start punching it with a couple of young studs...getting buzzed and completely treating me like a wimp...they asked about me and she told them I was a sissy right in front of me! It only took about 60 seconds before they had thier hands all over her!She ends up going to the bathroom....10 minutes go by so I thought I would see whats up...I walked back to the bathrooms and two girls were in line..I said to them "that sucks" and they said some sluts in there sucking a guys dick.(it was my wife and the roadie!).After I hit the restroom I found my wife and she told me the guy saw her go in there and just walked in and whipped his cock out and she sucked it.She told me she never sucked cock in a bathroom like that before and she loved feeling like a slut!
She wanted more and took off outside looking for him...running around the tour buses like a complete bimbo...ive never seen her want cock so bad!She finally found him and climbed in his truck...she had her ass in the air and he was fucking her with 3 fingers while she sucked his cock...he blew his load in her mouth! Needless to say I kissed alot on the way home! IT was an unbelievable night and a huge step to getting her fucked....the best part is she gave the guy my card....if he calls Im going to set her up on a date with him....and I bet he will end up pounding her pussy!This is the first time I really felt like a real cuck...it was fantastic!
pic is of wife but during the day.

good luck

Great experince, I like the things that just happen like that more then the planned things. I have watched my suck a cock and its a awesome thing. She made me a movie of her sucking a guys cock, and its more like she made love to the cock then just sucked it.

Users who are viewing this thread