Wife taken by father-in-law Chapter Two

• Thread starterexecutive
  • Start date

executive

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 1, 2006
Guys thanks for a good response. here is Chapter Two.

Chapter 2

To recall from chapter one that my father-in-law (Ron) who is not related to my wife (her mum remarried) found some seriously incriminating pictures of my wife Karen in my computer. He had just told me that he would send them to all her friends and work colleagues unless I got her to do anything he wanted. Well my first reaction was to call him all the fucking names under the sun. But he just laughed and said you will do what I want in time.

Nothing more was said for the next few weeks, but we had been invited to stay with Karen’s mum and of course Ron over New Year. All seemed well until I received a parcel in the post to my work address. It contained a dress and thong with a note from Ron. Make sure she wears this for the New Year Party. The dress was fantastic, made of black silk with a very low back. It was also very short. I just couldn’t she Karen agreeing to wear it.

I gave the dress on Christmas day as present. She put it on for me and she looked fucking unbelievable. The low back meant she couldn’t wear a bra so her breasts were beautifully encased in the black silk. The outlines of her nipples were clear. It was also very short. Any sort of movement meant that the dress rode up revealing her upper thigh. As she sat down I had a flash of her pussy and the thong. No way that she would wear this in front of Ron.

New Year’s Eve came and as I suspected Karen hadn’t packed the dress. Just before we left I got a text from Ron on my mobile. The message was clear. She wears the dress or else. To reinforce his intention he sent a picture to my phone. The picture was one from my computer and showed Karen and the tramp (see chapter One)

I was desperate so I packed the dress in my case and off we went. That night as we getting dressed to go out I threw the dress on to the bed and said what not wear that tonight. Karen said “No not with that pervert Ron looking at me, no way” I didn’t know what the fuck to do. I tried everything argument to get her to wear it and then in desperation told her about the photos of her Mum taken by Ron. She was shocked. I said that Ron had wanted her to wear the dress and if she didn’t he was going to show everyone tonight the photos of her Mum naked, bound and gagged. Karen burst into tears and said we have got to stop him. I said Look all he wants is to see you in the dress. I’ll be with you and keep him away. You’ve got to do it to help your Mum. Karen starred at me for along time and eventually said “OK, but don’t leave my side”

When we arrive at the party Ron looked at my wife with open fucking lust and then looked at me and winked. All night I was keeping an eye on Ron and Karen, but he was on his best behaviour. Karen was drinking heavily and I had a quite a few so when it came time to leave Ron said he would drive us home. I should have said no, but he seemed OK.

I sat in the back of the car with Karen, Ron and her Mum was in the front Ron said that he wanted to stop off and say hello to some old mates, wont take long. We pulled up outside a big house that seemed to be some sort of hostile. There was a lot of noise, a party in full swing. Ron looked at me and said are you two coming in? Karen tugged at my arm. No I said we will stay here. “OK, we won’t be long” Ron and Karen’s mum went into the house. After 30 mins or so a guy came out and said to Karen. Your Mum not feeling very well, been sick, can you come in and help her. Without thinking Karen got out of the car and rushed into the house. I tried to follow but the door was slammed in my face. I banged on the door to let me. The door opened a crack on the security chain. It was Ron. Thanks he said. Just wait in the car and when we have finished with Karen, I’ll send her out to you!

Chapter Three is tye most painful for me to write, but I'll do my best if I get a good response.

Yeah let hear more! Would love to see a pic as well

yes please

Of course we want to read more...... just look at all the views you are getting to your post. And I agree with the other post, a picture even with the face partially blocked would be awesome.

Is this the right section for your post

I think your post is totally hot and would love to hear more. However it's posted in the wife pic section. There is a story and confession section where post like this belong. The best thing about this forum is the admin's allow posting without jumping in and saying you can't post here you must post there. I just think if a post is in the pic area there should be pics. Please don't get mad at me because your post is GREAT and post like yours are the main reason I come here..................

great story more please with pictures if possible thanks

lets see 3

great story want to read more please

that story is ultra hot. is it true ??

Story

Lovely story man and enjoyed reading it but it is in the wrong section :(
thanks anyway
Wallbike :)

I love this story and I haven't even read chapterone

amorris