• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife Taken by Father-in-Law Final Chapter

• Thread starterexecutive
  • Start date

executive

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 1, 2006
Wife Taken by Father-in-Law

Final Chapter

I will not go over what has already happened. Why and how I found myself in a room full of down and outs, the dregs of society, dirty foul men. Why my lovely wife (Karen) was laying semi naked on a table in the middle of these men having just fucked herself with a 12 inch rolling pin. Why my father-in-law (Ron) was now selecting 4 more men to take part in the second game of the evening. But as I sat there watching my wife lying unashamedly on the table. Her pussy still red from the rolling pin I started to wonder why she had an orgasm. Surely she couldn’t enjoy this abuse, could she?

The next 4 men selected were a truly appalling sight. Each rough and dirty, unshaven, unwashed. Each with a huge grin as they stood around my wife. My wife was looking at them waiting for her next ordeal. She wasn’t struggling, she wasn’t crying, but smiling. On Ron’s order the men set about their task. Each man started to lick a part of her body. Two were working on each breast, one was licking her face. The last was licking her cunt. It took just a few minutes for Karen to start squirming and writhing on the table. The man at her cunt had a huge beard and he had pushed his face deep into her. His tongue flicking at her clit sending waves of obvious pleasure. The man at her face was grotesque. He had a huge scar that cut across his mouth. His teeth were yellow, his skin red and blotchy. He was licking her cheek when Karen grabbed his hair and ****** his mouth to hers, kissing him deeply. He other hand found the head of the man at her cunt and she pushed his face deeper into her. A few seconds later her back arched a she reached another orgasm.

The rest of the night is a blur. Time and time again Karen was fucked by the men until all had had their turn. Time and time again I heard her cry out as another orgasm hit her body. I must have drifted off to sleep as it was morning when Ron roughly woke me. Karen had showered and was wearing some new clothes. Another very short skirt and a transparent blouse. I said “is it over?” Just one last thing said Ron. He pulled Karen to him and kissed her hard on the mouth. She responded to his touch and ran her hands over his body. Ron looked at my wife and said “blow me now” She immediately pulled down his trouser and took his cock into her mouth, just inches from my face. I watched as she slurped and licked Ron’s cock. He grabbed her hair and started fucking her mouth. Harder and harder until he fired his cum into her. His spunk leaked from her lips dribbling down her chin. “Don’t waste a drop” he said so she used her fingers to push it back into her mouth smiling and giggling with pleasure.

He had won and my life would never be the same.

Thanks for reading and all the comments.

I too was wondering about Mom but I loved the storey

amorris

Users who are viewing this thread