Wife taken by Father-in-Law

• Thread starterexecutive
  • Start date

executive

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 1, 2006
Chapter One

This story is sadly true. It is hard lesson that I have learnt and the price is to see my lovely wife abused by her father-in-law and his so called friends. Let me first describe Karen. She is 5’ 6” aged 44 years, brown hair and the mother of my 3 daughters. Her body is pretty good, great breasts and a firm ass. She ahs a beautiful smile. Our sex life has been up and down, and recently very down. No ones fault just the way it goes. A year ago in an effort to get us both more into it, she agreed to let me take some photos. At first just the usual semi nude and nude shoots at home. Then, as we got more adventurous we went outside and to other places. Taking a quick snap here and then, being more and more daring. I have always had this fantasy of screwing her in a filthy gents toilet. Don’t know why, probably something to do with seeing her naked and vulnerable in such a disgusting place. Anyway one evening coming back from a dinner party, she was a bit ***** and I needed to have a piss. We stopped off at the nearest place, toilet in a car park by some woods. It certainly fitted the description, it was disgusting with soiled water on the floor, writing all over the walls, cracked tiles. I’m sure you get the picture. I had left Karen in the car but as I was just finishing to my surprised she walked in. Seeing her in her red evening gown, with a very revealing split at the side in such a place immediately turned me on. She opened her handbag and took out the digital camera. You have always wanted to take photos of me in a place like this so now is your chance. She opened pone of the cubicle doors and put one foot on the toilet bowl and hitched her dress up as far as it would go. She was wearing no pants and looking straight at me she started to play with herself. I used the video setting on the camera to film her and took loads of pictures. As she started to get excited she pulled down the dress to ****** her breasts and with the other hand slowly caressed each nipple. Suddenly I heard a sound and in came an old tramp who obviously been sleeping rough. He kneeling fell over when he saw my wife. With out a second thought he pulled down his trousers and revealed a filthy cock that was that long but incredibly thick. He was staring at my wife pumping his cock. Karen just starred in amazement and then started fingering herself even more and within a seconds they both came looking at each other. His cum squirted onto the floor, although some splashed onto Karen’s dress. She moved closer to him and said to me keep taking the photos. With her breasts and pussy fully ******* she knelt before the tramp and took his cock in one hand and moved her face closer as if she was giving him a blow job. She could only stay like it for a few minutes as the smell was overpowering. As she was moving away, the tramp garbed her head and pushed her face onto his cock. I should have stopped him but I was too busy taking photos. She was struggling but after just a few seconds he came again and his cum sprayed over her face. I caught it all on the video camera. She wiped the cum away and ran out to the car. I gave the tramp £10 for his trouble and went after her. She was crying and told to get her home, delete all the pictures and never speak of this again. Guys you know I didn’t delete the pictures or the video. I just couldn’t do it, and that was my mistake.

A year later my father-in-law, Ron, was staying with us. A big bear of a man aged about 60 yrs. He wasn’t Karen’s dad and her Mum had remarried and I always used to catch him starring at her, with a disgusting smirk. He always wanted to talk about sex and what we did, made me feel very uncomfortable. One day he showed my some photos of Karen’s mum. I was shocked to see her naked bound and gagged, but couldn’t say anything to Karen. What was worse is that Ron had told my mother-in-law that I had seen the photos of her. So whenever we met she became extremely embarrassed. One day she spoke to me on her own and told me that she was ashamed of the photos, but Ron liked her to do strange things. No the sort of conversation you want with your mother-in-law.

Anyway Ron and I were working on my computer in my office when I was called away. When I returned he was starring at the screen laughing out loud. He had found the photos of Karen. I tried to switch off the computer but he laughed even louder and said ‘too late’ He had emailed some of the more interesting pictures to himself. He looked at me and said “ I have been waiting for this chance” “You will make Karen do exactly as I say or I will send these pictures to all her friends”

I'll write Chapter 2 if anyone is interested.

Reactions: geordiekev
i can only....

type with one hand........please write more.

yea dude, your story is off to a hell of a start. please keep going.

I Am Intrested Murphs

Lets us in on it. I am trying to keep you with you and Karens new game . I saw your post on birth control games. But I cant find anymore. HELP PLEASE. Karen is some kind of very special lady. She is a hardon maker deluxe. Enjoy.okdeacon

father-in-law

please continue.
i love old man/younger woman theme

yes do tell very very good its the blackmail side what a turn on

reeding this i find my self playing very turned by it yours sue 47 year old house wife thanks for making me so wet xx
executive said:
Chapter One

This story is sadly true. It is hard lesson that I have learnt and the price is to see my lovely wife abused by her father-in-law and his so called friends. Let me first describe Karen. She is 5’ 6” aged 44 years, brown hair and the mother of my 3 daughters. Her body is pretty good, great breasts and a firm ass. She ahs a beautiful smile. Our sex life has been up and down, and recently very down. No ones fault just the way it goes. A year ago in an effort to get us both more into it, she agreed to let me take some photos. At first just the usual semi nude and nude shoots at home. Then, as we got more adventurous we went outside and to other places. Taking a quick snap here and then, being more and more daring. I have always had this fantasy of screwing her in a filthy gents toilet. Don’t know why, probably something to do with seeing her naked and vulnerable in such a disgusting place. Anyway one evening coming back from a dinner party, she was a bit ***** and I needed to have a piss. We stopped off at the nearest place, toilet in a car park by some woods. It certainly fitted the description, it was disgusting with soiled water on the floor, writing all over the walls, cracked tiles. I’m sure you get the picture. I had left Karen in the car but as I was just finishing to my surprised she walked in. Seeing her in her red evening gown, with a very revealing split at the side in such a place immediately turned me on. She opened her handbag and took out the digital camera. You have always wanted to take photos of me in a place like this so now is your chance. She opened pone of the cubicle doors and put one foot on the toilet bowl and hitched her dress up as far as it would go. She was wearing no pants and looking straight at me she started to play with herself. I used the video setting on the camera to film her and took loads of pictures. As she started to get excited she pulled down the dress to ****** her breasts and with the other hand slowly caressed each nipple. Suddenly I heard a sound and in came an old tramp who obviously been sleeping rough. He kneeling fell over when he saw my wife. With out a second thought he pulled down his trousers and revealed a filthy cock that was that long but incredibly thick. He was staring at my wife pumping his cock. Karen just starred in amazement and then started fingering herself even more and within a seconds they both came looking at each other. His cum squirted onto the floor, although some splashed onto Karen’s dress. She moved closer to him and said to me keep taking the photos. With her breasts and pussy fully ******* she knelt before the tramp and took his cock in one hand and moved her face closer as if she was giving him a blow job. She could only stay like it for a few minutes as the smell was overpowering. As she was moving away, the tramp garbed her head and pushed her face onto his cock. I should have stopped him but I was too busy taking photos. She was struggling but after just a few seconds he came again and his cum sprayed over her face. I caught it all on the video camera. She wiped the cum away and ran out to the car. I gave the tramp £10 for his trouble and went after her. She was crying and told to get her home, delete all the pictures and never speak of this again. Guys you know I didn’t delete the pictures or the video. I just couldn’t do it, and that was my mistake.

A year later my father-in-law, Ron, was staying with us. A big bear of a man aged about 60 yrs. He wasn’t Karen’s dad and her Mum had remarried and I always used to catch him starring at her, with a disgusting smirk. He always wanted to talk about sex and what we did, made me feel very uncomfortable. One day he showed my some photos of Karen’s mum. I was shocked to see her naked bound and gagged, but couldn’t say anything to Karen. What was worse is that Ron had told my mother-in-law that I had seen the photos of her. So whenever we met she became extremely embarrassed. One day she spoke to me on her own and told me that she was ashamed of the photos, but Ron liked her to do strange things. No the sort of conversation you want with your mother-in-law.

Anyway Ron and I were working on my computer in my office when I was called away. When I returned he was starring at the screen laughing out loud. He had found the photos of Karen. I tried to switch off the computer but he laughed even louder and said ‘too late’ He had emailed some of the more interesting pictures to himself. He looked at me and said “ I have been waiting for this chance” “You will make Karen do exactly as I say or I will send these pictures to all her friends”

More

executive said:
Chapter One

great story .. love to hear more and see some of the pics

Reactions: TellHerHowHotSheIs
It's been since 2006, I guess he never did get around to writing part two.