wife taken in a storm

• Thread starterjoey7890
  • Start date

joey7890

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 1, 2006
Last nite my Goddess went to her main Bull, We live in new jersey and there was a large coastal storm coming up from the south. This not deter my wife from driving thr 75 miles to get to the man she really needs in her pussy.
After an hour together in the gym they went back to his place. He lives in a high end apt building with an apt on the 7th floor, each apt has a small cement walled patio off the living room. After soundly fucking my wife the first time for the evening her master decicded to take her on the patio.
As described to me, by her , as she rubbed her swollen pussy on face. He took me out onto the patio, we already had been making out onhis couch, passionitley he was teasing me with his cock and kisses, he would start and stop . He had me begging him to puit it back in. when I asked for it he would take out the head and kiss me deeply, I was on fire. without a word he lifted me off the couch and carried me to the patio door, he threw the door open and took me out into the storm, The wind lashed at me the rain began to cool my hot skin , at first he just stood thier with me in his arms. He held me like one would hold a small child, then he kissed me long and deep. the rain was now soaking us the wind lashing us, he put me down, my feet touched the wet floor off the patio and suddenly hyper aware of being naked, he kissed once more and then turned me around. I was facing out into the stormy nite, lights twinkling of in the distance and donm below. I bent over the railing and he shoved his thick hard cock in me. We fucked like wild beasts, we both screamed agianst the wind and rain, with my hands hanging over the railing I came over and over agian. As I listened to her story she rubbed her swollen pussy into my face from my chin to my for forehead, "I'm going to cum ' she said ' Tell me you love me" now , right now tell me how you love me'. she came into my grateful mouth,as i licked her kissed her pussy and told her much I love her. and I thanked her for coming home. joey

I fucked my wife during Hurricanes Katrina, Rita and Ike.
It knocked off the edge of her worrying about what was going to happen.
I got sex, and it kept the hurricanes off of her mind for a little while.

I guess in case of hurricane, I,ll have to ask her Bull to sleep over. Thanks for the tip.

No hurricane story here but Susan started her first relationship with an outside lover when her boss came up behind her late one night at work and stuck his hand down her pants. He then bent her over and took her from behind as she looked out the window at the lightning storm.

To this day both of us get very turned on by thunderstorms and she brings it up pretty much everytime it rains. Speaking of which, thunderstorms are predicted for tomorrow!