• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife talking dirty

• Thread starterFitter
  • Start date

Fitter

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 11, 2020
How many of your wives talk dirty or talk about fucking other guys when having sex?

• Love
Reactions: dadlovstolick, HrdRob, Matureplay and 1 other person
Fitter said:
How many of your wives talk dirty or talk about fucking other guys when having sex?

Me and my wife will role-play sometimes. She will talk dirty to me as if she was actually fucking another guy. Pretty hot!

Reactions: mywhatasexdrv, dadlovstolick, robbiewillskucku and 1 other person
Wifesharingfantasizer said:
Me and my wife will role-play sometimes. She will talk dirty to me as if she was actually fucking another guy. Pretty hot!
Tell me more

Reactions: dadlovstolick, Wifesharingfantasizer and robbiewillskucku
Fitter said:
Tell me more

Our favorite roleplay is that I pay to have someone give her a massage. In real life she only will let females massage her. In our fantasy they send a male by mistake. She goes ahead and decides to have him give her a massage. I bought a massage table and she will strip to her underwear and lay down. I give her a blindfold to help her imagine it’s a stranger giving the massage. I pretend to be another man. Put on a voice. I will wear sweatpants. But underneath I will wear a huge strapon. And go through the massage as normal. But will tease and let my bulge brush her. We will tease and I will work to seduce her. Eventually she will pull out my “cock” and will suck the strapon. And get fucked. All the while staying in the fantasy. I will ask if it’s bigger than her husband? And what would her husband think of her sucking this huge cock? We will get really into it. Lots of dirty talk. Her telling me to fuck her like her husband can’t. And that it’s so much deeper than her husband. After she has several orgasm I as the masseur will leave. And I come back a few minutes later as her husband. And “catch” her laying there. And she tells me that that things got a bit out of hand. I get between her legs. And she tells me it’s sore and needs so tlc. Grabs my head and I lick her. As I eat her out trying to get her to cum again she tells me what happened from her point of view. She tells me it like it really happened. I get so hard I feel like I could cum without touching myself. Eventually I sink my dick into her stretched out pussy and usually I cum immediately cause I’m so turned on by that point.

• Love
Reactions: HugeLoad, Lovetoshowher, mywhatasexdrv and 3 others
Wifesharingfantasizer said:
Our favorite roleplay is that I pay to have someone give her a massage. In real life she only will let females massage her. In our fantasy they send a male by mistake. She goes ahead and decides to have him give her a massage. ....... She tells me it like it really happened. I get so hard I feel like I could cum without touching myself. Eventually I sink my dick into her stretched out pussy and usually I cum immediately cause I’m so turned on by that point.
Sounds very creative. Keep up your good work bringing sexual satisfaction to your wife in such ways.

Reactions: Wifesharingfantasizer
Last night during sex, I started getting winded, and losing my erection. My wife says "What's wrong? The guy I had over earlier didn't get soft. Probably because he was younger and had a bigger dick" My dick got so hard. Kathy kept talking about how good he felt, and was such a good kisser. I was near cumming. Then she told me she let him cum in her pussy, even though she makes me pull out. I came so hard!!!

Reactions: Wifesharingfantasizer and Custer Laststand
The wife and have dirty talk when having sex about when we find the right guy how she is going to fuck him. I start by face fucking her telling her to swallow his cock deep. While fucking her I tell her to let him go deep. Toes must touch the back of the head board.

Reactions: Custer Laststand and Wifesharingfantasizer
My wife tells me to fuck her like the slut she is when we fuck. She gets wild telling me to pound her hot tight hole, ram her ass, use her for a cum dumpster. It makes my dick so HARD and I cum so much.

Reactions: Wifesharingfantasizer, JTee and Rayagr

Users who are viewing this thread