• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife tied to a chair and fucked

• Thread starterCuntCleaner
  • Start date
CuntCleaner said:
My wife being used like the worthless ***** she is.

View attachment IMG_0043.mp4
Wow. Having seen your other posts it’s clear that your wife is exactly the type of wife I would love to use. Id love nothing more than to spend a weekend using her married white holes while you watch stroking your little cuck cock waiting for me to unload inside her so you can get your dessert

MixedbbcLA said:
Wow. Having seen your other posts it’s clear that your wife is exactly the type of wife I would love to use. Id love nothing more than to spend a weekend using her married white holes while you watch stroking your little cuck cock waiting for me to unload inside her so you can get your desser
MixedbbcLA said:
Wow. Having seen your other posts it’s clear that your wife is exactly the type of wife I would love to use. Id love nothing more than to spend a weekend using her married white holes while you watch stroking your little cuck cock waiting for me to unload inside her so you can get your dessert
Yem
MixedbbcLA said:
Yes please. My wife loves to be totally owned and dominated by a nigger bull and made to do the most disgusting and humiliating things. Her regular nigger bull currency is an expert at owning her and completely controlling her. He will make her wear really short skirts with no panties and take her to upscale hotel bars and them command her to spread her legs so guests sitting close by can see her shaved pussy. He has occasionally allowed some of the men she flashes take her to their room at the hotel and he makes her fuck them. She begs him to not make her fuck The stranger but he doesn’t listen and she gets her pussy and asshole fucked which she ends up loving

• Love
Reactions: MixedbbcLA

Users who are viewing this thread