• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife told 2nd girlfriend about our lifestyle

• Thread startercuckal
  • Start date

cuckal

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 26, 2011
After telling her first close friend about our cuckolding relationship with black men,my wife finally told her second close friend...she got the same reaction which was one of envy and wanting the same thing!
However,this friend is very keen to make it happen for real,so the wife and I will be helping/guiding her into the lifestyle.
Her hubby is a perfect candidate for becoming a cuckold,but will have to be eased into it in the coming months,but one thing is for sure and that's the fact that his loving wife of less than two years is 100% going to be fucking other men very soon.
I'll post on here whenever some progress has been made :)
Photos of her to follow (She's a 32 year old Singaporean of Sri Lankan descent by the way,and wants to start fucking tall,well-hung white guys her age or younger).

P1000503.jpg Start of our WT 2011 005.jpg Start of our WT 2011 006.jpg

Reactions: Geglu and Eamdaniel
Wow. She is gorgeous. Should have no problems picking up anyone.

Absolutely agree,so in the next few weeks both my wife and I will be arranging a few different guys for her to 'accidently' meet and see if we can get her sucking and fucking at least one or two more new cocks to start. The intention is to gradually turn her into a slut like my wife,so should be a fun trip all round.
By the way her hubby is 38, 5'8" tall with (according to her) a just under 5" cock,so it shouldn't be hard to get her a tall,fit guy with a much bigger dick!

very hot love it keep us up to date

It sounds like your wife's friend will soon be on her way...

cuckal said:
After telling her first close friend about our cuckolding relationship with black men...

Is the gorgeous black woman in your first photo (at left) your wife's first close friend...

cuckal said:
...my wife finally told her second close friend.

...while the more asian-looking woman in the center and right photos is your wife's second close friend?

Anyway, good for your wife on both counts. Married women telling their married female friends about the emotional, intellectual and intense sexual rewards of dating, seducing, and fucking horny younger men is almost certainly the most effective way of convincing their friends to make their husbands their cuckolds as well.

cuckal said:
My wife got the same reaction [from her second friend as from her first friend, it sounds like...] which was envy and wanting the same thing!

Excellent...

cuckal said:
However, [my wife's second] friend is very keen to make it happen for real. So, my wife and I will help guide her into the lifestyle.

Perfect! How could the two of you refuse assistance to such an attractive young damsel in distress...

cuckal said:
Her hubby is a perfect candidate for becoming a cuckold, but will have to be eased into it during the coming months.

It sounds like he is not yet aware of his fate. But, that's OK. Between the subtle (but gradually less-subtle) efforts of his wife, supported by your cuckoldress wife and you, any resistance he might feel inclined to mount will almost certainly be futile...

cuckal said:
One thing is for sure; that's the fact that his loving wife of less than two years is 100% going to be fucking other men very soon.

That sounds like a high level of certainty, all right...

cuckal said:
I'll post on here whenever some progress has been made. :)

Good. Will look forward to your progress reports.

cuckal said:
She's a 32 year old Singaporean of Sri Lankan descent, and wants to start fucking tall, well-hung white guys her age or younger.

There's nothing wrong with that, of course. Your wife's "second friend" looks like a hot-and-sexy young woman deserving of all the sex she can handle. No doubt she will find many candidates among the kinds of men of interest to her.

I wish you well with introducing your wife's friend to her new role as her husband's cuckoldress!

Oh wow, I'd be first in line to fuck her, she is hot!

More pics

Custer,the first three pics are all of her! Here are some more for you buddy :)
Mac,the husband does not treat her well at all and she's thinking of leaving him,so if they start on the cuckolding lifestyle I truly believe that will benefit their marriage,crazy as it sounds.
We'll be their 'mentors' I suppose you could say,but first things first...she's actually a very good flirt,so my wife and her are going to spend a lot more time on 'girl's nights out' so she can get chatted to by new men.
She'll be encouraged to be very 'touchy' with any guy she finds attractive and our first goal is to have her passionately kissing at least one guy within the first couple of nights out.
As I mentioned earlier,we're going to ease both her and eventually her hubby into this wonderful,exciting lifestyle very gently...

nesh 2.jpg nesh 3.jpg nesh 4.jpg nesh 5.jpg nesh 6.jpg

Reactions: Geglu and Eamdaniel
By the way,we're in Perth,Western Australia if any fit,hung well groomed men are interested in meeting her...

Since her husband "treats her badly," how will you ensure her safety at home...?

cuckal said:
Custer,the first three pics are all of her!

Um... oh. I thought pics 2 and 3 showed lighter skin and different facial features, but it must be just a difference in lighting and hair style.

cuckal said:
Here are some more for you buddy. :)

Thanks. What a beautiful sexy-looking woman...

cuckal said:
.... Her husband does not treat her well at all, and she's thinking of leaving him — so, if they start on the cuckolding lifestyle I truly believe that will benefit their marriage, crazy as it sounds.

If her husband treats her badly, that doesn't sound good at all. Why do you conclude he's a good candidate to become her cuckold, as opposed to a good candidate to become enraged and treat her much more abusively — perhaps beating her severely, or worse — when he begins to suspect she's seeing other men...?

cuckal said:
We'll be their 'mentors' I suppose you could say...

To do that, you'll need to be a friend — preferably a good friend — of her husband. Are you...? And, is your wife also friends with her husband...?

cuckal said:
But, first things first. She's actually a very good flirt...

That's a plus...

cuckal said:
...so, my wife is going to spend a lot more time with her on 'girl's nights out' so she can get chatted up by new men. [My wife will] encourage [her] to be very 'touchy' with any guy she finds attractive. Our first goal is to have her passionately kissing at least one guy within the first couple of nights out.

That, of course, would be rapid progress for your wife's friend...

cuckal said:
As I mentioned earlier, we're going to ease both her and eventually her hubby into this wonderful, exciting lifestyle very gently.

I hafta' tell ya', this now sounds like something that may be easier said than done. Given your comment that your wife's friend's husband treats her badly, it isn't clear at all why you're confident he'll accept becoming his wife's cuckold, if he's "eased into it," as opposed to becoming enraged and treating her much more abusively. If the latter turns out to be the case, it could lead to your wife's friend being injured or even killed. In domestic violence cases, that can happen...

cuckal said:
By the way, we're in Perth, Western Australia ....

Thanks, it helps to know where you're located.

Damn, she's beautiful. I love those dark women with dark eyes.

If I ever get fed up with this place, I might just head down under.:D

Good luck and keep us posted.

Shall do,don't worry. Spoke to her briefly on Facebook today and sent her a link to Jinxypie's website Cuckolding101.com,plus the 'How to get started as a Hotwife or Cuckoldress' video from the same site.
She's going to watch it this afternoon. Also,I explained to her how my wife will be giving her advice and encouragement to which she was quite pleased about! :)
We're going to start her off with chatting to attractive guys that approach her and getting their phone numbers only,although kissing them on the first night they meet will be encouraged as well.
Stay tuned!

Long story Custer

Custer Laststand said:
Um... oh. I thought pics 2 and 3 showed lighter skin and different facial features, but it must be just a difference in lighting and hair style.

Thanks. What a beautiful sexy-looking woman...

If her husband treats her badly, that doesn't sound good at all. Why do you conclude he's a good candidate to become her cuckold, as opposed to a good candidate to become enraged and treat her much more abusively — perhaps beating her severely, or worse — when he begins to suspect she's seeing other men...?

To do that, you'll need to be a friend — preferably a good friend — of her husband. Are you...? And, is your wife also friends with her husband...?

That's a plus...

That, of course, would be rapid progress for your wife's friend...

I hafta' tell ya', this now sounds like something that may be easier said than done. Given your comment that your wife's friend's husband treats her badly, it isn't clear at all why you're confident he'll accept becoming his wife's cuckold, if he's "eased into it," as opposed to becoming enraged and treating her much more abusively. If the latter turns out to be the case, it could lead to your wife's friend being injured or even killed. In domestic violence cases, that can happen...

Thanks, it helps to know where you're located.

When I say her hubby treats her badly I don't mean violently,he's not that type of guy. He simply pays her very little attention and is very immature with women for a 38 yr old.
I've known the guy for 11 years and as such,he definitely is prime cuckold material,although obviously we're not going to shove the lifestyle into his face in one hit.
Be patient Custer and observe.

Reactions: toolman2c
MacNfries said:
cuckal, I guess my thoughts here is that outside parties to a marriage (even including other family members) shouldn't be messing with a couple who's marriage is struggling or on the rocks. It's my own opinion, I know, but I have a tremendous respect for a person's marriage, and I'm usually inclined to take the position that protects that marriage (as many here that have read my posts over the years) rather than that of those who might suggest she go find her some strange, hard cock, etc.
I guess I could kind of understand your logic if SHE came to your wife or you and said she was interested in your help in finding her a black man, etc, but to involve yourself into her marital problems with what you perceive to be a "solution" is basically what most people would call "sticking your nose in where it doesn't belong". Plus, regardless as to what happens, good or bad, you don't gain anything out of what happens anyways. Her husband could be some fanatical kind that finds out what you're doing and come up and blow you away ... and the courts would go leniently on him for that reason, I imagine. So, I can't recommend you "encourage or help her cheat on her husband" ... just too dangerous. Make sense? :)

Yes it does!

Damn it, Im in Sydney, if she is ever holidaying or traveling this way I might be available

Cuckal,

Regarding your clarification:

cuckal said:
When I say her hubby treats her badly I don't mean violently, he's not that type of guy. He simply pays her very little attention and is very immature with women for a 38 yr old.

This description of your wife's friend's husband sounds more positive, from the point of view of your wife's friend expanding her sexual horizons.

cuckal said:
I've known the guy for 11 years, and he definitely is prime cuckold material.

I don't know him at all, so I'll take your word for it.

cuckal said:
Although obviously, we're not going to shove the lifestyle into his face in one hit.

No, I don't suppose that would be a good idea... but, as you and your wife obviously appreciate, there are more subtle and effective approaches that are likely to be effective.

cuckal said:
Be patient, Custer, and observe.

OK... I'm ready to be educated. Please keep us updated as your no-doubt sensuously-sexy and seductive wife skillfully guides her neglected woman friend toward making her so-far-clueless husband her cuckold.

—Custer

Only an American would use that logic

MacNfries said:
cuckal, I guess my thoughts here is that outside parties to a marriage (even including other family members) shouldn't be messing with a couple who's marriage is struggling or on the rocks. It's my own opinion, I know, but I have a tremendous respect for a person's marriage, and I'm usually inclined to take the position that protects that marriage (as many here that have read my posts over the years) rather than that of those who might suggest she go find her some strange, hard cock, etc.
I guess I could kind of understand your logic if SHE came to your wife or you and said she was interested in your help in finding her a black man, etc, but to involve yourself into her marital problems with what you perceive to be a "solution" is basically what most people would call "sticking your nose in where it doesn't belong". Plus, regardless as to what happens, good or bad, you don't gain anything out of what happens anyways. Her husband could be some fanatical kind that finds out what you're doing and come up and blow you away ... and the courts would go leniently on him for that reason, I imagine. So, I can't recommend you "encourage or help her cheat on her husband" ... just too dangerous. Make sense? :)

Mac your comments are why I only rarely use this site anymore.
For a start you know nothing of this couple,sexually or otherwise,so just because you have a bizarre concept of the sanctity of marriage,being that you allow and enjoy other men having sex with your beloved,does not make you an expert on other's version of said subject.
Also,seeing as we are in Australia and not the USA we don't just 'blow people away' which appears to be an all too familiar solution to minor problems over there.
Plus as I mentioned earlier the husband is far from being a 'fanatical kind' and would make an excellent cuckold,so get off your high horse for once and enjoy a blossoming story of a new and exciting cuckolding relationship as it unfolds rather than pushing your rather petty and arrogant opinion when it's truly unwanted.
If you find my response is offensive please feel free to let me know in a mature manner so I can leave this site as I only posted this because I wanted others to enjoy this journey as much as myself,not to have snide,petty remarks such as your comment 'sticking your nose in where it doesn't belong' simply because of your own insecure views.

Actually I've finally had enough of this website. Too many fakes and dreamers,along with arrogant,whinging old men with a flawed idea of both cuckolding and all it entails have spoiled an otherwise good idea.
Goodbye and all the best to the true happy cuckolds and wittols and a big good riddance to all the other time wasting morons.

Reactions: aussiehorse and toolman2c
cuckal said:
Shall do,don't worry. Spoke to her briefly on Facebook today and sent her a link to Jinxypie's website Cuckolding101.com,plus the 'How to get started as a Hotwife or Cuckoldress' video from the same site.

Well I hope she enjoyed the videos and learned a thing or two.

cuckal said:
Actually I've finally had enough of this website. Too many fakes and dreamers,along with arrogant,whinging old men with a flawed idea of both cuckolding and all it entails have spoiled an otherwise good idea.
Goodbye and all the best to the true happy cuckolds and wittols and a big good riddance to all the other time wasting morons.

Hate to see ya go. :(

I am going to be very radical and HOPE that you and her husband will became very good mates, swop notes and anal fuck each other several times a week on "boys nght out".

This would let the wives have an amazing time, meeting dozens of hot men and women........to explore all sexual scenarios and fantasies to their own agendas.

If you can talk "the husband" into becoming your sex partner, he won't have to worry what his wife is getting up to.

You say he is cuckold material, so do you think you could get him into panties and cb6000? Would you prostrate milk him with your finger/thumb?

Have I shocked you?

Saraha

Saraha said:
I am going to be very radical and HOPE that you and her husband will became very good mates, swop notes and anal fuck each other several times a week on "boys nght out".

This would let the wives have an amazing time, meeting dozens of hot men and women........to explore all sexual scenarios and fantasies to their own agendas.

If you can talk "the husband" into becoming your sex partner, he won't have to worry what his wife is getting up to.

You say he is cuckold material, so do you think you could get him into panties and cb6000? Would you prostrate milk him with your finger/thumb?

Have I shocked you?

You do understand men or sissy cuckolds at least!!!! mimi

Attachments

• 0004bf82-79b7-fbdd-affd-5d130e776af6_720.jpg
    0004bf82-79b7-fbdd-affd-5d130e776af6_720.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 175
  • 3nikoPK069.jpg
    3nikoPK069.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 170
  • 0004bde3-4bac-7369-12c8-ac4dd23aa4cf_720.jpg
    0004bde3-4bac-7369-12c8-ac4dd23aa4cf_720.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 139