Wife told 2nd girlfriend about our lifestyle

• Thread startercuckal
  • Start date
MacNfries said:
I think he's grabbed up his crayons and left. Actually I thought my comment was fairly well, and considerately constructed considering the topic.

Really didn't mean to "piss him off" ... just give it serious thought at meddling!

What are your thoughts ... was I too harsh? Mac :(

My thoughts,,,,,, why the pissing match to both of you? He has his take on it, you have yours. Once you voiced it, move on as I highly doubt either of you will convince the other. Past that, its just easier to use the "block" function to ignore a user on here. I grew tired of on high profile idiot, and my life is much simpler not having to read his constant insults towards everyone.

I dont think Mac said anything worth leaving over, but we each have our own breaking point. :cool:

MacNfries said:
With "friends" like you and your wife, a married guy doesn't need enemies, that's for sure! Hope you'll be willing to share in their divorce costs if/when it happens. ;)

While we all view cuckolding by different definitions,,,,,, isnt what he would be helping this gal accomplish the truest definition of "cuckolding"?

If my wife's friend did that, you can bet I would probably be kicking someones ass after I found out, but that is what the purist definition of cuckolding is.

The woman is gorgeous and I would be more than happy to fuck her. I'm a German guy working and living in Singapore, and unlike other people here I'm not a fake. Contact me if you're interested.

MacNfries said:
BHC that was my point, I thought. I wasn't talking about her cheating on her husband, I was talking about cuckal getting involved while the couple was having difficulties ... "fanning the flames" so to speak.
If you and your wife are having marital problems, you don't need outside influences trying to influence your wife to stray. You need to be left alone to work through the problems. That was my whole point. Guess I went into too much detail, maybe. :confused:
I wast saying I didnt see your/both sides to it. My wife ad I have seen MANY couples split over thinking that trying new alternative lifestyles (mainly swinging) would add excitement and fix issues,,,, it doesnt.

You are right in the reasoning that it could break them apart, but he is also right in thinking that is what a true cuckold relationship is.

Reactions: toolman2c
In my younger days, when I found a couple in trouble, I would try to fuck the chick.
That's when they are most vunerable.
It made her feel better about herself, that someone wanted her...
I had never thought about it like that, until a few of my friends were always hitting on my first wife while I was away at work.
So each and every one of those that hit on my wife, I hit on their wife or gf. And every one of their women fell for it.

Mac - you have done 4,000 posts and only one guy has left, which is statistically insignificant. 99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% purity in giving heart-felt advice.

I doubt he will leave forever; he is bound to re-visit (without signing in) to look at all the naughty photos on cuckolds.com forums. Some guys have several laptops, which they use to sign in on with different user names.

Warpt said:
In my younger days, when I found a couple in trouble, I would try to fuck the chick.
That's when they are most vunerable.
It made her feel better about herself, that someone wanted her...
I had never thought about it like that, until a few of my friends were always hitting on my first wife while I was away at work.
So each and every one of those that hit on my wife, I hit on their wife or gf. And every one of their women fell for it.

That means a lot that you shared that strategy.

Dammit, I wanted to see some more pics of that sizzlin' hot dark-skinned lady and you guys ran him off.:eek:

Santa said:
Im new here, just signed up today. Had no idea of this site, but there are not many aussies anyhow.
I know your last post was years ago, bat damn, your wife's friend is drop dead gorgeous, so i had to just ask how things went?
Im 36 year old Caucasian breeder. I have had a few wives over the years, and keep myself strictly clean, and healthy due to my relationship choices. I only date married or long term couples and my preference is always for something ongoing.
One thing though, I have never had an interracial breeding/hotwife, (and that would be so hot). if your friend is happy with the lifestyle and happy where she is, I would love to maybe chat some more. If she is ever looking for a new bull, and wants to start a family im here :)
FYI, im am in sydney, i have traveled to brissy and Melbourne for partners, and had them over before, so travel dates is not an issue, though iv never gone as far as perth.
if she is not interested, or looking anymore, no worries, but love a shout out.
Santa, There are people from down under on here, but this poster has been gone for FIVE years. Welcome aboard. okdeacon

Reactions: cpl4fun13 and toolman2c