• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife too big?

• Thread starterjustdreamin
  • Start date

justdreamin

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 22, 2010
Hi all

A strange thing happened the other night and Im after some views on it/

Me and my wife were having sex. She was on top which is something that doesnt happen lots but is one of my personal favourites.

Anyway, I was hard as hell and although Im not that big we have never had any problems. This time though I kept falling out. I just couldnt get any friction at all and in the end we gave up and we had to finish with me taking her from behind and then of course me leaving to cum into the toilet as Im not allowed to cum in her.

Now, as far as Im still aware we have a mongomous marriage (despite my desire for cucking). My question is, if Im still the same size, why am I now falling out of her?.....

You need to get a tight pussy....:D

You have to go to the toilet to cum? If you can't cum on her or in her, why wouldn't you just keep a rag nearby. If you're in a dominant active position at time of climax, just pull out and shoot it in the rag. It's a little risky for guys who can't control themselves, but if you've got good control of your dick, you can just pull it out at the right time and let it fly. Getting up and walking over to the bathroom and jerking off is robbing you of the liberating orgasms that you should get from sex.

Some do not understand, but you know, don't you? She is the dominate one and you like so many of us just do what she wants when she wants the way she wants. She is at least trying to see that you cum, be thankful for that.

Maybe your lady was equally as horny and just wetter and wider than normal?

Does your wife have a lover? You sound as though you need to eat celery and watermellon with water to give you harder erections - otherwise, write out a permission slip for her to get what she needs elsewhere.

Saraha said:
Does your wife have a lover? You sound as though you need to eat celery and watermellon with water to give you harder erections - otherwise, write out a permission slip for her to get what she needs elsewhere.

Not that I know of, hence my name on here. Her suddenly getting bigger makes me wonder though.

Ive been making it quite obvious what I want (cucking) and lately she has stopped me cuming in her, hence the toilet trip and now she seems noticably bigger......

MacNfries said:
Here ya go ....

108597d1313152536t-wife-too-big-pic_catinbottle.jpg

That's really tight, Mac...LOL/:D:D

couple of ideas

Cuckolding or not you could look into penis sleeves/extenders. They can cut down the sensation you feel but will make you feel bigger to her.
The other option is kegel exercises for both of you. It can tighten her up and make you last longer.

th_194734_o.gif

Cruciferous vegetables also reduce the estrogen (female) antagonism which can sharply reduce male libido. So add these to your daily cellery/watermelon drinks.

If you wish your libido to fall closer to zero, then TOTALLY DISREGARD my advice on how to get harder erections. You guys know whether you want more or less libido, so I am just giving you more choice - the decision is yours alone to make.