• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

wife toons

• Thread starterowenchappell
  • Start date

owenchappell

Not quite a lurker
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Mar 4, 2007
florence, al
Still trying to master drawing my wife ,getting banged (all anal )by a bunch of guys,some of these pictures i have put on here before ,but bare with me please.And again i know im not great or anything just goofin and sharing my fantasies with like minded cats like yourselves .Any comments are appreciated.

Attachments

• 3dicks1wife.jpg
    3dicks1wife.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 2,719
  • bent over the bed.jpg
    bent over the bed.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 2,426
  • foot job.jpg
    foot job.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 2,120
Reactions: MsPAWGandhubby, atb147, Gerwin and 1 other person
a couple more

Just a couple more of my wife,by the way she knows all about this fantasy of mine trying to talk her into letting me take a couple of real pics of her ass to show you guys wish me luck.

Attachments

• ontop.jpg
    ontop.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 1,647
  • bed doggin.JPG
    bed doggin.JPG
    91.9 KB · Views: 1,754
  • ass up.jpg
    ass up.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 1,755
  • Love
Reactions: MsPAWGandhubby and Gerwin
Bi the way.....

Just one more thing this is me in this one,it happened a long time ago.Ill tell the whole story someday.

Attachments

• sissy.jpg
    sissy.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 2,476
  • Love
Reactions: Readyu
sorry about the small text..

Didnt realize that you guys couldnt read the captions:[ oh well most of its just moaning and and saying suck this or gonna fuck that, and all.
Oh yeah im not in to the whole cleaning up cuckold thing, i would just like to watch my wife get analized by a couple of guys.

Reactions: Readyu and dirtydave
hi

personally, i like your art, keep it up.

Reactions: Readyu
I like it!

owenchappell said:
Just a couple more of my wife,by the way she knows all about this fantasy of mine trying to talk her into letting me take a couple of real pics of her ass to show you guys wish me luck.

Hi Owen,

Very nice art! Keep it up.

Last edited by a moderator:
its so great.....

You guys and gals have no idea how much i appreciate all of you.For years now all i had was me with my thoughts ,not daring to tell anyone about my fantasies ,cause i know they are taboo,im mean your suppose to be jealous of other guys not want them to fuck your wife right?
But right and wrong are mearly a transmitter in our minds i believe we should be able to do what ever we want ,as long as it doesnt effect someone else in a 'Direct' negative way.
Though im a adult i still feel shame and less the man because of my fetish,but all that is is society telling me who i can be,what i can do, and who i can do it to.
as ive said before my wife knows all of me , i am very lucky to of found her...we all need a hand to hold as we walk through life,someone who keeps our head up against the gravity of the worlds pull.
anyway nuff said...:jackoff:

Reactions: cravingheruse
excellent work owen

Nicely Down Owen, and good luck convincing your wife.

Reactions: toolman
Beatiful work!

Owen,

There's no right or wrong in sex any more than there are right or wrong foods or music -- all a matter of what you like or need. I hope your wife is cooperating in your cuckold preferences. I think we all have some kinky fantasies. I get to live mine out because my hubby shares at least part of my desires.

• Love
Reactions: toolman and cravingheruse
thanks

i appreciate all of your comments and the time you took out to do it thanks .:)

Reactions: toolman
cannot upload anymore???

once i get to the upload page and choose the pictures i want to upload .It keeps saying THIS PAGE CANNOT BE DISPLAYED??!!!although im on the direct kink in dark cavern!!!HELP PLEASE IVE MORE TO SHARE.

more

one more story board

Attachments

• banged again.jpg
    banged again.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 1,799
Reactions: Gerwin
thanks

Thanks just...and i will look it up..and your very kind:]

owenchappell said:
Still trying to master drawing my wife ,getting banged (all anal )by a bunch of guys,some of these pictures i have put on here before ,but bare with me please.And again i know im not great or anything just goofin and sharing my fantasies with like minded cats like yourselves .Any comments are appreciated.
put a smile on her face

il make cartoon pic of the whife her some for u to enjoy
plz tell me if u like it or not????

GEDC0249 - kopie_Cartoonized.jpg 306523-640x590_Cartoonized.jpg h4t6hcn81011c6fn35j4red8m4290197.JPG-final.jpg h4t6hcn81011c6fn35j4red8m4524496.JPG-final.jpg neger syl2_Cartoonized.jpg

Reactions: toolman and swot
owenchappell said:
its so great.....

You guys and gals have no idea how much i appreciate all of you.For years now all i had was me with my thoughts ,not daring to tell anyone about my fantasies ,cause i know they are taboo,im mean your suppose to be jealous of other guys not want them to fuck your wife right?
But right and wrong are mearly a transmitter in our minds i believe we should be able to do what ever we want ,as long as it doesnt effect someone else in a 'Direct' negative way.
Though im a adult i still feel shame and less the man because of my fetish,but all that is is society telling me who i can be,what i can do, and who i can do it to.
as ive said before my wife knows all of me , i am very lucky to of found her...we all need a hand to hold as we walk through life,someone who keeps our head up against the gravity of the worlds pull.
anyway nuff said...:jackoff:
owenchappell said:
your drawings a realy good

owenchappell said:
like them very much,

Users who are viewing this thread