wife update

• Thread starterdesert
  • Start date

desert

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 28, 2008
Well
Custer is right, recovery will not happen overnight. But she has come a long way in a short time and with her therapy she seems to be getting around much better. I encourage her and continue to assure her every day how attractive she is. At least her sex drive is still there and she has said several times ( to use her own words) ..”pisses me off I can’t fuck.” She is disgruntled that she is still too sore and unable to position herself properly to have and enjoy intercourse and life for me will be much more pleasant when she is able to do so.
She is by no means close to being better and it is not my intention to push. But in the interest of boosting her confidence, morale and self esteem etc, I reminder her she does like to give head and that she can lay on the bed and give blow jobs. At least that got a chuckle and she quickly responded with… “ I’m not giving you a blow job”…
“No dear, not me.” But she knows one or two of my friends would be willing to come over and help assist with therapy. I am sure one or two would be willing to help her in the shower and show her she is still attractive. She has never preferred to bring men home but it was a suggestion. I also suggested she should dress up sexy and could go out. I think she would enjoy it and would help her. If nothing else just go out and have a drink and be social. We have met a older attractive lady that owns a real nice little pub where mostly white women and black men hang out. I also reminded her that, as she told me last summer, one of her cheating girl friends wanted her to come over for the night as she had a young sailor lined up and wanting to spend the night with her.
Finding cock really isn’t the issue and I don’t want to make it sound like that. There is no way she can ride cock. I am trying to encourage her to go out and reminded her that though she can’t really have intercourse, there are other options. And any of course would be better than hanging around the house all the time in a cranky mood. Would everyone agree with me?

Possibly Friday night…at least that’s a start

It is great that you are being understanding. Just try not to be pushy or too expectant.
It may be difficult but you've got to give her time. Patience.
I hope she gets well soon.

Thank you. I appreciate that and again only trying to encourage her