Wife Uping Ante - Wants me to buy a gift for them

• Thread starterJerryB96
  • Start date

JerryB96

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 30, 2006
Vermont
This year my wife has slowly been coming around to truly cuckolding me. For the first time this year we agreed that this was a cuckold relationship and not really a swinging or hotwife relationship. It has been nice to hear her actually use the word cuckold as we talk about our relationship.

Lately she has gone out of her way to make me feel like a cuckold. Just this week she denied letting me go down on her because she wanted to save herself for her lover this weekend. This was a first and I loved it.

That brings me to her new lover (or semi-new I guess). A few months ago she met a lover that she really likes. I have not met him but she is seeing him frequently - at least once a week. This Friday night they plan to spend the night together at a hotel in a nearby beach town. This is the first time they will actually be together all night.

Yesterday she told me that she had my first real cuckold task for me. She wants me to buy her (or him or them) a gift for their time away this weekend. She made a couple of suggestions such as wine or chocolates for their hotel room. She also suggested possibly panties for her to wear on her date - so that I could think about him taking them off of her on Friday night.

Does anyone have a good idea for a gift? I'll have to pick something up today so it will have to be something I don't have to order. Any good ideas would be appreciated.

~J

How about a bottle of champagne for them to celebrate their first overnight with?

A camera to document the experience!

i'm saddened by the fact she hadda tellya to
buy a gift ......you should've been on point and
bought one already .........buy panties for both her and
you + a nice piece of jewelry maybe a lovely necklace ...
don't be a cheap fuck ...........something permanent to
commemorate the occasion :p

Yep .. I should have taken the initiative. Not sure why I didn't think of it myself or do it before in fact!

She is not really big on jewelry so likely not going to go that route. I am thinking that I will go with the panties and send Champagne to the room as SoonToBe suggested. Far2Easy - I like the camera idea. I may include that in the package I put together.

~J

Attachments

• Picture 004a.jpg
    Picture 004a.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 282
  • while u were out 024.jpg
    while u were out 024.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 253
Give them kinky sex toys. A camera with a timer and a tripod, edible body paint, handcuffs, chocolates, and a bottle of wine or two. Make sure it's a night she never forgets.

Personally, I usually buy my wife painties for a date with one of her lovers. This in one of the most initmate gifts you can give your wife and her lover as it empisizes her pussy which is the ultimate reason why they are getting together.

If its an overnight (or longer) stay with a boyfriend, I will often also get them a bottle of wine.

There are other things you can get of course and what they may be often depends on the situation and what seems to turn both of you on. :)

Yes, buying gifts is definitely an important part of being a cuckold. Depending on how much money you have/want to spend, you need not stop at just panties - buy her a whole new outfit! I suggest giving her your credit card and telling her to knock herself out, my wife often buys underwear/outfits that I never even see! And yes champagne etc as well, I wouldn’t go with a camera - this is their weekend, you need not have any involvement! Cheers.

Your wife's request is entirely appropriate.

Jerry B,

JerryB96 said:
This year my wife has slowly been coming around to truly cuckolding me.

Excellent! That implies she's making good progress, in a philosophical sense.

JerryB96 said:
For the first time this year we agreed [ours is] a cuckold relationship, not a swinging or hotwife relationship.

Great! Your wife is showing clear evidence she understands the significance of you being her cuckold, and of managing you accordingly.

JerryB96 said:
It has been nice to hear her actually use the word cuckold as we talk about our relationship.

Yes, I would think so...

JerryB96 said:
Lately she has gone out of her way to make me feel like a cuckold. Just this week she denied letting me go down on her because she wanted to save herself for her lover this weekend. This was a first and I loved it.

Awright... your wife is "moving forward" and is moving you forward. As an aside, you might consider encouraging her to begin thinking of your primary sexual role in her marriage as being her cuntsucker. Note, though, many women apparently don't like the word "cunt." If your wife is among them, you might mention it's a good female analogy to the demeaning male term "cocksucker"... so from that point of view, it will be appropriate for her to begin thinking of you as her cuntsucker and perhaps begin addressing you as such, from time-to-time. Perhaps she would then respond more favorably.

You might also consider encouraging your wife to begin thinking of you as her asskisser, and addressing you as such from time-to-time, as well as requiring you to kiss her asshole (say) at least once or twice weekly. Apparently some women can attain satisfying orgasms in this way, so you might suggest she may want to find out if that's true for her. If so, you could encourage your wife to begin thinking of herself as normally attaining her cuckold orgasms with your face between her cheeks, your lips kissing her asshole, and your tongue giving her analingus.

JerryB96 said:
That brings me to her new lover (or semi-new, I guess). A few months ago she met a lover she really likes. I have not met him but she is seeing him frequently, at least once a week.

Cool... once a week is a very good frequency for your wife to fuck her "relatively new" lover.

JerryB96 said:
This Friday night they plan to spend the night together at a hotel in a nearby beach town. This is the first time they will actually be together all night.

All positive....

JerryB96 said:
Yesterday she told me she had my first real cuckold task for me. She wants me to buy her (or him or them) a gift for their time away this weekend. She made a couple of suggestions such as wine or chocolates for their hotel room. She also suggested, possibly, panties for her to wear on her date, I could think about him taking them off her on Friday night. Does anyone have a good idea for a gift? I'll have to pick something up today so it will have to be something I don't have to order.

My reply is probably too late, since it's already Sunday Aug. 8. (Time passes quickly when you're having fun... and even, unfortunately, when you aren't.) But, I'll pass along this comment on the chance it may be of use during one of your wife's future dates.

First, her request is entirely appropriate. It will demonstrate to her lover that she is firmly in control of her marital relationship with you, her cuckold.

Second, your wife's lingerie suggestion (and the others) are also entirely appropriate. If she's wearing "sexy but less than totally sexy" lingerie when her lover undresses her, and if she then steps into the bathroom and emerges wearing "totally sexy" bra and panties and informs him her cuckold (you) purchased this for her as a gift for the evening... "how does he like it?", that should have the desired effect.

Finally, you should probably suggest to your wife it would now be appropriate for her to begin requiring YOU to wear panties, to remind you on a daily basis of your cuckold status. The most appropriate way for her to do this, I suggest, would be to take you to a women's lingerie store (her driving, you as passenger), pick out a pair for you in a style that appeals to her, then have you hold them in front of your waist as she steps back and considers whether she likes them. Then, she could require you to take them to the cash register. Then, after the (female, no doubt) clerk rings them up, she could give you some money so you can make the purchase... then afterwards, when you've accepted the change, you could give it to your wife before leaving the store, you carrying the bag with your new panties. Then, your wife could repeat this exercise with you on different days and in different lingerie stores, until you have sufficient panties in different styles and colors to wear on a daily basis.

This is, of course, just a suggestion... how your wife handles her pantying of you (should she decide to do this) will naturally be up to her.

—Custer

A camera is more a gift for you, unless you buy her a memory book and leave a note saying you aren't asking for copies.

Custer Laststand said:
Finally, you should probably suggest to your wife it would now be appropriate for her to begin requiring YOU to wear panties, to remind you on a daily basis of your cuckold status. The most appropriate way for her to do this, I suggest, would be to take you to a women's lingerie store (her driving, you as passenger), pick out a pair for you in a style that appeals to her, then have you hold them in front of your waist as she steps back and considers whether she likes them. Then, she could require you to take them to the cash register. Then, after the (female, no doubt) clerk rings them up, she could give you some money so you can make the purchase... then afterwards, when you've accepted the change, you could give it to your wife before leaving the store, you carrying the bag with your new panties. Then, your wife could repeat this exercise with you on different days and in different lingerie stores, until you have sufficient panties in different styles and colors to wear on a daily basis.

Fantastic idea Custer!