• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife upstairs getting fucked

• Thread starternewtoscene
  • Start date

newtoscene

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 2, 2008
He will be near at 8pm my wife informed me and I want you out of the way as he is going to fuck me sensless with his huge cock and make me come over and over as you are useless with your little dick ,maybe you can listen at the door and hear me scream as he fucks me .I looked at her big tits and her stockings and suspenders that she won’t wear for me getting a hard on thinking of her getting fucked .unbeknown to her I have rigged up our bedroom with 8 hidden cameras so I can watch all the action .

A knock on the door and he is here straight up stairs with his hands on my wife’s ass and into the bedroom I creep up stairs and look through the crack in the door and see him undress his big cock springing into view he tells her to get on her knees and start sucking calling her slut and cock sucking slut as she bobs her head up and down his big cock. Quickly I run down stairs and switch on the tv and watch as he grabs her head and forces his cock down her throat ,her head bobbing as she tries not to choke on his cock suddenly he groans and starts coming down her throat another thing I am not allowed to do slut.

I watch the tv for the next 2 hours with my cock in my hand wanking as he fucks her cunt and her ass as she screams out to fuck her harder and faster and don’t ever stop fucking me .he duly obliges as he pounds her cunt as if his life depends on it she is loving it as he pounds her cunt her body is shaking and her legs are wrapped around his legs trying to pull him in further finally he roars he is cumming and erupts into her cunt then tells her to clean his cock with her mouth which she does sucking and licking his cock clean .Satisfied he gets dressed and makes for the door he turns to her and says see you next week slut and I will be taking 3 of my friends with me ,she starts to argue but he cuts her off saying listen you fuckung cum slut if you want my cock again you have to fuck my friends too she bowed her head and said yes sir I will fuck all your friends if that’s what you want.

• Love
Reactions: AstaSilva, SexyChrissy, biguy153 and 11 others
Very interested to hear how this develops.
I love to hear about a married lady being used.
I used to own a married lady and would put men on her, she loved it and would rub hubbies nose in it (quite literally :))
I love how, once you get them under your spell, they will fuck anyone you tell them too, I made quite a bit of money off her and even that turned her on. :) Happy days.

• Love
Reactions: GFtoShare, flcuck, Murphs and 2 others
Telll me more about how you used her and how you made money

Reactions: aussiehorse
Was there any more to this story?

sfordington said:
Very interested to hear how this develops.
I love to hear about a married lady being used.
I used to own a married lady and would put men on her, she loved it and would rub hubbies nose in it (quite literally :))
I love how, once you get them under your spell, they will fuck anyone you tell them too, I made quite a bit of money off her and even that turned her on. :) Happy days.
Hey everyone happy and you put a cpl bucks in your pocket. Win all around.

hot time!

Reactions: flcuck
newtoscene said:
Telll me more about how you used her and how you made money
Search on here, I have told all.

sfordington said:
Search on here, I have told all.
Her name is Linda Nichols

Users who are viewing this thread