• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

wife used as a *****

• Thread starterslutjanet
  • Start date

slutjanet

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 12, 2006
this is slutjanet hub how many have seen there wife used as a ***** for blk males taking on the lowest blk male that there bull can find and degrading them to the lowest they can

hello

where are all the blk bulls on this one

This was your experience? You got that treatment? Hot

Last edited by a moderator:

yes i did i have hsd to let men i never even think about use my body any way they please

I do shave slut wives/moms with my friends, but not with strangers. Friends of mine go even further and have their white sluts service their extended family. Brothers, sisters, cousins, nephews, nieces.

nice it started like that but after a while the use me to make money

I meant to type that "I share slut wives/moms". I do shave them all even if I do not share them.

Just for excitement

slutjanet said:
this is slutjanet hub how many have seen there wife used as a ***** for blk males taking on the lowest blk male that there bull can find and degrading them to the lowest they can

Janet, I'm divorced, but do the same finding the nastiest, lowest, ones I can and letting them degrade and use me how they see fit. It's just something I need and it makes both me and them crazy as for many of them it's been a long time since they've had anything like me, if ever.

• Love
Reactions: Gerwin
hello

i found the longer in the lifestyle the more the white female is used as a ***** they get tired of them

what is funny the money is every thing to them and we dont care any thing about because we never see any of it

Users who are viewing this thread