• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife Used Like Dirty ***** On Holiday (part 2)

• Thread starterandymar
  • Start date

andymar

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 15, 2013
Sunday

After waking early to the sounds of the bed above me banging against the wall again I knew it was Trudy getting pounded hard but something didn’t sound quiet right. Scott had taken her to bed the night before and Tim had taken Ann. The look on Ann’s face as she went up stairs with him had me worried for her. I quietly crept up the stairs and stood on the landing. I could hear moans of pleasure coming from the back bedroom where Ann and Tim had spent the night but from the front bedroom squeals and muffled shouts. This was strange I thought Tim was the kinky one but it sounded like Scott was making Trudy scream and yell, what the hell was he doing to her? Should I open the door and look in or would that get him mad and he’d then make me suffer even more?

I stood back, what should I do? The sounds coming out of the back bedroom were getting louder and louder Ann was now calling out "No please no more I can’t take any more" I could hear Tim laughing and saying "yes you can, you’re a real slut and you can take it all" I heard her scream out in pain "arrggghhhhh nooooooo" I decided to open the door and take a peak. I lowered the handle and opened the door just enough to see the bed. Ann was there tied arms above her head and with a rope around her knees and her neck pulling her knees right up to her chest. Tim was at the base of the bed shoving the 12" black dildo up her arse. I could just about make it out he must have got at least 10" of it in her and was trying to get the rest in. With the flat of his hand her was pushing on the end forcing the last inch or so into her wide open arse. "aarrgggghhhh stop please stop" Ann called out. Tim laughed and pushed harder.

Just then a hand hit me in the back. Scott had come out of the front room and caught me watching "go in Cuck don’t be shy you know you want to watch" Tim looked round "caught him peeking around the door" "Get over here Cuck and put your hand over your sluts mouth try and keep her quiet" Scott pushed me in the room and grabbed my arm and made me put my hand over Ann’s mouth. Tim pushed hard on the dildo I could feel Ann tense and I knew she was trying to call out. "she got it all in her yet" Scott asked Tim " The slut is almost there Scott just the last little bit to go" "Nice" Scott replied "she’ll be only the second one we’ve ever had to take it all" Tim pushed again and I saw his hand gi flat against Ann’s arse "it’s in she’s took the fucking lot the slut has 12" of big dildo in her arse, how’s the other one coming on?" Scott shook his head "that’s what I’ve come in for I think the drugs are wearing off she’s starting to fight and she’s saying she doesn’t want to be used like this" Scott laughed "got anymore stuff?" "No we’ve used all I brought on her" Tim said. Tim was snapping away with the camera taking photo’s as he spoke. "You’ll just have to tie her down and convince her she wants it" He laughed as he took photos "look Scott she pushing it out like she’s having a shit, These photos will look great in our collection or even on the net if we have any trouble from Cucky boy here".

Scott left the room and went back to Trudy I heard her call out and a loud slap. "Do as you’re told ya slut" Scott shouted then it went quiet. Tim handed me the camera "Take photos of your wife taking my cock up her arse Cuck, I want all my friends to know I fucked her good and hard in there" he ordered. I started to click away as he moved up the bed and placed the tip of his cock at her open arsehole. "Hold me cuck offer me up to your wife" he told me I held his cock and placed it in Ann’s hole he pushed forward and just held the tip in her. "Photo" he ordered I clicked. He pushed a little more "photo" he said again, again I clicked. "mmmmm she may have just taken that dildo but she’s tighten up already I can feel her griping my cock, photo." Again he pushed in slowly more and more of his cock disappeared until there was about 2" left "Take her face Cuck let me show my friends how she enjoyed it" I focused on Ann’s face She had tears running down her cheeks I clicked. "And again" he "said keep taking her face" I clicked away taking a few as he moved back and forth gently then suddenly he rammed home just as I clicked Ann’s face was all screwed up and contorted as she yelled in pain "PHOTO " he yelled "keep them coming" He slammed home with brutal force smashing her each Time he hit home. "Photo, photo , photo,photo" he repeated every Time he ****** his way into her. He built up a relentless pace and was pulling on her knees as he ****** home. I clicked away and watched as he neared his climax. He grabbed Ann’s legs and pushed deep with one final thrust and held there for a long Time as he emptied his seed deep in her belly. He slowly pulled his spent cock out again ordering me to take photos as he did. As his cock finally came out with a Plop that could be heard his cum began to trickle out and run down between Ann’s cheeks. "Give me the camera Cuck and get in there and clean my mess up" he ordered. I began licking her arse cheeks lapping his cum up and cleaning her up. "Push some more out for him slut" he barked as he pushed on her belly. More of his cum oozed out and I lapped as he took photos of me cleaning my wife’s used arse.

Scott entered the room "Fuck this ones a wild one now the drugs have worn off, I’ve had to tie her to the bed to fuck her arse but it was worth it god that hole was tight" He said Then looking over at me he added "There’s another one in the next room for you to clean when you’re finished there Cuck" . I looked up at him and Tim "You can’t expect me to lick my own daughter in law clean!" I said. "Well someone has to and it ain’t going to be me" Tim snarled. He moved forward and grabbed me by my caged cock. The pain shot through me like a knife being thrust into my balls. "Come on this way lets get you cleaning" He dragged me by my balls into the bedroom where Trudy was tied to the bed. She was tied by her hands to each side of the headboard and her legs were tied by the ankles to her wrists . She was folded in half and spread wide at the same Time with what looked like her own panties stuffed into her mouth. "Get your face in there Cuck the ***** needs cleaning" Tim said as he grabbed my hair and pushed me towards Trudy. I looked at her face her eyes were wide open and she began to shake her head. "I said get in there and clean" Tim said as he ****** my head into my own daughter in law’s wet arse. I licked and sucked as much cum as I could trying to get it over with as quickly as I could. Tim pulled me out of the way and stuffed three fingers into Trudy’s pussy and began to work them hard in and out. "God she must be enjoying it look how wet she is" he said as he pulled his fingers out and rubbed them all over my face. He then shoved them back in her pussy and began to work them hard again this Time he took them out and rubbed them over Trudy’s tits "Clean them Cuck" he ordered. I moved up and began to lick and suck on her pail white tits, her nipples began to harden as I sucked them. Tim again began to force his fingers into her wet pussy soon she was twisting and turning and fighting the ropes that held her. Tim worked hard until Trudy’s body tensed and shuddered and then went limp. Tim laughed "she came again Cuck but we’ll never know if her own Dad got her off by sucking her tits or if it was the stranger finger fucking her dirty slutty cunt".

They left us alone for a few hours after that we showered and dressed and then late on the afternoon they announced that we were to go out for something to eat. Both the women had to stand in front of them Ann in front of Scott and Trudy in front of Tim. I was told to sit watch and take photos. Scott lifted Ann’s short skirt and pulled on her pussy lips he then attached a clamp to each lip that had a weight on a small chain attached. As he let go I could see Ann wince as the weight pulled her lips down. "Walk up and down" Scott said Ann walked up and down the room with her skirt held up and with every step the weights swung and pulled her lips even more."Keep walking slut lets get those lips as we want them" Tim spoke "Get here *****" he pulled Trudy towards him and lifted her skirt. "Turn round and bend over" Slowly she turned and bent over right in front of him. He pulled out a butt plug and began to work it in her arse. Once it was in they were both ordered to walk up and down the room with their skirts held up, both in high heels and Ann with a blouse on that you could see clearly that she was braless underneath. Trudy had a tight top on that held her firm breasts in place but as she walked you could see her nipples beginning to grow.

We left for the pub me driving Ann sitting next to me and Trudy in the back between our two tormentors. When we arrived at the pub I helped Ann out of the car I couldn’t help but notice as she got out that the chains and weights were almost below the hem of her skirt. Trudy climbed out the back and wiggled into the pub followed by Ann, Scott and Tim. I was ordered to get the drinks in while the others found a table in what was a fairly busy pub. When I got back to the table Scott was sitting next to Ann and Tim was next to Trudy I was instructed to sit on the end of the table on my own. Tim produced a laptop and fired it up "We have a fine selection of photos and video’s of all three of you now so unless you want these sending to family, friends and work colleagues I suggest you do as you are told for the last few hours or theses, and he was flicking through the albums he had made go on the net and will be sent around everywhere". Trudy began to cry and Ann just looked down. "Come on ***** don’t cry" Tim said as he put his arm around her "go and get some more drinks in" he said as he handed her some money. Trudy stood and pulled her skirt down and set off towards the bar. Scott turned to watch her as she wiggled her butt plug filled arse across the floor. All of a sudden she stopped dead still turned and looked straight at Tim. He smiled back at her and said "I think she’s enjoying it Scott shall I give her some more" In his hand was a small what looked like a key remote, he pressed the button on it and Trudy jumped and tried to carry on walking Tim pressed the button again Trudy made a grab for the bar before her legs gave way. "Our new toy" he said holding the remote out in front of him. "A vibrating butt plug" We all sat watching as Trudy ordered the drinks with Tim turning the vibrations up and down as she stood holding on to the bar. I gave her a hand with the drinks and she sat next to Tim who played with the remote until Trudy couldn’t sit still she was wriggling around the seat until she finally turned to Tim and held onto him and CAME a huge shudder went though her body and she held onto Tim for a few minutes in the aftermath of her orgasm. Scott in the mean Time had Ann sit on the edge of her seat so her skirt was up and the weights were hanging over the edge of the seat. As Trudy got close to cumming his hand went between Ann’s legs and began swinging the weights. As Trudy reached her orgasm Scott brought his hand up to my face and said "suck". I sucked my wifes juices off his fingers as he said "turns your wife on to see her ***** daughter in law cum like that how about you Cuck?" The rest of the afternoon we ate and drank until it was about 8 o-clock

Tim said right Time to go I think. We all stood and followed Tim and Scott out of the door I walked at the back and notice that both Ann and Trudy had wet patches on the backs of their skirts. When we reached the car I was about to drive off and turn left Tim said "right here" "but home is that way" I said "who said we were going home" he replied. He gave me instructions on where to turn and at one point he told me to slow down "as we’ll be too early". Too early for what ? I thought but didn’t dare to ask. "Left here" he ordered as we got to a farm entrance. I turned and drove up a long drive "on the left here somewhere" he said "there, that gap there" I pulled the car though a small gap and it opened up into a small field, there were three cars parked in the one corner. "Over there park by those cars" he told me.

As we got close four guys got out of the cars One was of average build two were huge black guys and in between them was a face we all knew. Paul our son Trudy’s husband. Trudy began to panic "Noooooo Nooooo Noooo let me out let me out you bastards. You said if we did as you were told he wouldn’t find out" Tim pressed the remote and she screamed out "NOOOOOOOO !" "Too late ***** he already knows, he didn’t seem to happy at first but when Errol and Dave told him how it might be best for him to come along he soon agreed" Tim laughed as he said it. We all got out of the car and the two black guys came over to us. "Everything okay guys" Tim asked "Yes boss" Errol said "everything is just fine" Tim nodded towards the other guy "He okay to, he know what we want" " Yes boss he claims to have the best in the area" "Brilliant " Tim said "lets get started.

He lead the way around the cars to where a large blanket had been set out. He grabbed Ann and said "my two friends here have done a lot of work for me setting this up I want you to thank them for me" He pushed her towards the blanket "Help yourselves boys she do anything you want" . I was grabbed next and lead over to one of the cars and my legs were tied to the wheels and my wrists were tied to the inside of the car spread wide. "how about we take this off" Tim said as he grabbed my cage. "it’s about Time it came off its been three days now you must be aching to cum after what you’ve seen and done" The relief of having my cage taken off was fabulous but why now why was I tied like this. I watched as the two black guys got to work on Ann they were mauling her kissing her roughly pulling at her tits and pussy. Trudy was standing with Scott her head bowed down not wanting to look at Paul who was watching Ann getting used. Scott took Trudy over to Paul "feel his cock ***** is he hard is he hard watching his mother being used by two big black guys" Trudy reached out and touched Paul’s cock and nodded "yes he is" she whispered. "well I think the least you can do after the way you’ve behaved this weekend is to suck his cock as he watches" Trudy dropped to her knees and opened his trousers and took Paul’s cock in her mouth.

Ann was now on all fours as one guy fucked her from behind as the other fucked her mouth. Both were slamming her hard one holding her hips and pulling her on to his massive cock while the other was holding her head and pulling her onto his cock forcing it down her throat.

Tim came over to me "Thats some slutty family you have there Cuck" As he spoke he was rubbing something into my cock and balls " Nice and hard now look at you enjoying them sluts of yours being used" He turned to the other guy Brian bring him over here" The third guy went to the back of his car and came out with a huge dog a Rottweiler it was drooling and slobbering all over the place. He brought him over to Tim and stood right in front of me " how hungry is he" he asked "fairly hungry but then again he always is" He brought the dog close to my cock and balls. The dog began to lick the paste off eagerly licking all over my ball I couldn’t stand it "I’m gonna cum" I called out "That’s okay Cuck you cum for the dog he likes cum too" Brian said I exploded I shot my load everywhere The dog went mad he tried to get it all licking me even more the end of my cock was so sensitive as the dog licked I couldn’t stand any more but the dog wouldn’t let up he wanted more.

Finally the dog was pulled off and lead away and over to where Trudy, Paul and Scott were. "Get her on all fours Tim ordered "Nooooo " Trudy called out Scott pushed her down and in a flash the dog was on her. Errol had finished fucking Ann and had come over to watch. He grabbed Paul and said you’ll enjoy this you’ll see what a slut wife you have" The dog was now humping away but wasn’t in Trudy yet. Brian knelt by her side and guided the dog into her wet pussy. The dog went mad he was humping her like mad. "Good stuff that paste" Brian said to Tim " it’s made him really horny". Trudy was screaming and trying to fight the dog off but he was far to horny and powerful for her he was humping away like mad. Errol lead Paul away "Come with me man you need to empty your balls" He seemed in a trance as he walk with Errol over to where Dave was just emptying his balls into Ann’s used pussy. "here you go mate help yourself she loves a cock in her" Dave held Ann down and Paul climbed between her legs and started to fuck her.

The dog was getting close as his pace built and he began to grunt all of a sudden Trudy screamed out "Oooohhh fuck" the dog exploded in her and tried to climb off but his cock had grown and he was now knotted inside he pussy. It took all of Brians strength to hold him close to Trudy as he tried to move away but couldn’t his cock was now massive inside her. She was having orgasm after orgasm as his cock throbbed inside her. It was then I noticed that Scott and Tim had been filming the whole thing. Trudy being fucked by a dog Ann being used by two black guys and now her son was fucking her. God what had I done when we first agreed to meet with them.

I was untied and I collapsed on the floor. The dog had finally relaxed his hold on Trudy and Brian had loaded him back in the car and was driving off. Tim stood above me "right we’ll be off then Cuck thanks for the lovely weekend I hope we can do it again someTime, I’m sure your two sluts over there will be only to please to try some really kinky stuff next Time" just the Scott came over "the ***** is sore" he laughed "That fucking dog really made a mess of her cunt" Tim grabbed me by the hair and dragged me over to were Trudy was. He threw me on the floor and ordered "lick her make sure she’s clean and that her dirty used cunt is soothed. I began to lick and clean her she moaned as I did. After a few minutes Ann came over to me "you can stop they’ve gone" I looked up to see that it was only our car left in the field "Don’t stop Don’t stop daddy it’s so nice it feels so much better when you lick me" It looks like I have a job for life.

Reactions: spakie, tomcollins and speedy230