• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife Using Her Freedom

• Thread startercarina_halerose
  • Start date

carina_halerose

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 11, 2008
Update

My wife is finally really using her freedom. This weekend she will be with 3 different men. This morning she has a meet and greet with a new man and I have no idea what will happen there. This is the first time she has met a new man without me being there (I have to work). Then tonight she sees her 24 yr old stud again and he will be spending the night. I will be in the guest room, then tomorrow she is going to a BDSM play party where she is meeting another new man (again I have to work).

We just moved from the town we lived where she had a very public job. So she was reluctant to be seen in public with anyone but me. Now we are in a new town and no one knows us here so she is really starting to enjoy the freedom that I surrender to her. I could not be happier.

Sounds like you're both happy and having fun! That's what it's all about. Best of luck!

My Wife was with 2 different guys yesterday. the first guy she gave a blowjob to in a parking garage and the second was her young stud that stayed the night. fucking her in our bed while i was in the guest room. locked up in a CB3k so i could not jerk off listening to them fuck. Tonight she is going to a play party with out and will be meeting another man there.

Off to work i go very tired from listening to her and her lover still locked up with aching balls. its meen 4 weeks since i had any release. :)

I call it the "Broken Dam" syndrome--- that is, during periods when my wife suddenly and without much warning goes on a 3 to 6 week fuck-a-thon. It has happened several times in the past 5 years. Hot if you are a cock in hand cuckold--- not as good, i would imagine, if you are locked.

CuckoldMick said:
I call it the "Broken Dam" syndrome--- that is, during periods when my wife suddenly and without much warning goes on a 3 to 6 week fuck-a-thon. It has happened several times in the past 5 years. Hot if you are a cock in hand cuckold--- not as good, i would imagine, if you are locked.

But being locked up and denied is what i love

Carina,

Thanks for the update.

carina_halerose said:
My wife is finally really using her freedom. This weekend she will be with 3 different men. This morning she has a meet and greet with a new man and I have no idea what will happen there.

Awright...

carina_halerose said:
This is the first time she has met a new man without me being there (I have to work).

Jeez... that's unfortunate. (You having to work, that is.) At your new location, does your wife not find it necessary to work... at least, not yet? If so, she clearly has maximum freedom to meet and fuck other men...

carina_halerose said:
Then tonight she sees her 24 yr old stud again and he will be spending the night.

Very good. Is your wife significantly older than 24; i.e., is she taking a younger man? If so, good for her...

carina_halerose said:
I will be in the guest room...

As you should be...

carina_halerose said:
...then tomorrow she is going to a BDSM play party where she is meeting another new man.

Hm... I hope your wife doesn't allow him to beat the shit out of her, as at her last BDSM part. Maybe you could encourage her to play a more appropriate role this time by suggesting she beat the shit out of her new acquaintance, then leave him nude and red-assed with his handcuffs still on, and the key on a chain around her neck, for the rest of the party...

carina_halerose said:
(Again I have to work.)

You should get a handle on this "too much working" stuff...

carina_halerose said:
We just moved from the town we lived where my wife had a very public job. So she was reluctant to be seen in public with anyone but me. Now we are in a new town and no one knows us here so she is really starting to enjoy the freedom that I surrender to her. I could not be happier.

Ah... so your wife is free at last. That's very cool. Are her current lovers men in this town she met as your cuckoldress in your previous town, or is she picking them up on the fly, so to speak...?

carina_halerose said:
My wife was with 2 different guys yesterday. the first guy she gave a blowjob to in a parking garage...

Good for your wife...

carina_halerose said:
...and the second was her young stud that stayed the night, fucking her in our bed while i was in the guest room locked up in my CB3k so i could not jerk off listening to them fuck.

Excellent! It's good to hear your wife is keeping you under good management.

carina_halerose said:
Off to work i go very tired from listening to her and her lover, still locked up with aching balls. It's been 4 weeks since i had any release. :)

Four weeks sounds like a lot. Doesn't your chastity device chaff and become uncomfortable — perhaps very uncomfortable — over a time period that long? Or does your wife unlock you, wash your cock and balls, re-shave you then lock you up again each week? If so, does she put you in handcuffs when she removes your chastity device for cleaning... i.e., is it "handcuffs on, chastity device off;" then "chastity device on, handcuffs off"...?

—Custer

Custer

From the top

My wife is out of work right now that is way we moved.

My wife is 50 and he is 24. we have known him for about 2yrs and she has finally invited him inot our bedroom.

the man she met there is a submissive and she did beat the hell out of him but did not fuck him

One of us needs to work. i went 2yrs 9 months without work. finally got work and she loses her job.

Her lovers have been a mixture of both. We only moves about 40 miles from where we lived before. She never just picks someone up to fuck (thats a good thing i think). Her new Black Bull she met thru a friend of ours. :)

Wife is leaving tonight on her first over nighter. needless to say i am very excited and a little scared.

carina_halerose said:
Wife is leaving tonight on her first over nighter. needless to say i am very excited and a little scared.

Keep us updated on what happens.

well its morning and my wife is still at her lovers. she called once and texted me twice. she has told me she will be home by the time i return from work and she is having a wonderful time, but perfers the times when i am there. :)

my wife was at home when i returned from work and she had a great dinner ready ( usually do all the cooking). then she sent me upstaire to shower and shave and then she came up and dressed me as her sissy. she then had me worship her pussy with my mouth until she had a very strong orgasm. Once she was recovered from that she started to play with my lil clitty and told me all about her night with her lover. she had to keep reminding me that i did not have permission to cum and when she thought is was getting to close she would stop stroking me. she told me how he slowly undressed her then pushed her to her knees and had her beg to suck his is cock and to be his slut for the night. he even fucked her in the ass and that is something i thought she would never let anyone do again. when she told me that i could not help but cum. she is very unhappy with that let me tell you. so tonight when i get home the punishment box while be out. she has 3 shoe boxes the first one i draw from tells her how many different things she will be spanking my ass with. then i draw from the implement box and then i draw numbers from another box, the numbers go from 5 up to 100. each number means a swat on my ass or thighs. Sitting at work the next day will be very hard to do.

Users who are viewing this thread