• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife Want To Try Phone With Blk Guy

• Thread startermwf29
  • Start date

mwf29

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 24, 2006
HI i a white married female 29 yrs old, getting very curious and have never had blk cock b4, would like to try phone with a blk guy ( and no white guys pretending to be blk either). please if ya could leave me a number with your name of course and a pic. Ones with a pic get quicker response.

Do u have a pic? Where are you located?

yes her is one.

i ahve an accounr that my husband put on here, soem of my pic are on there and i don't know why i can put them on here to. but here is another i hope u like. blk dildo.jpg

on top.jpg

this saturday want to here from ya

i haven't got many replys about doing phone with any blk guys i want to try it in front of my husband. but if he is out with the guys when i want to do it i guess it will be you and me. please send me a reply or private e-mail with pic if ya couldthx

aprildildo.jpg

want more blk guy and not white

thanks for a the e-mails would like to see some of you guy though hell u have just about seen all of me ;). hope u like my pics so far want to here from a few more blk guys, and all of u white guys no i won't make any exceptions. keep them coming my big blk studs.

hot white ass

call me first then i'll send pi,cs610-637-2005 derreck

This pic looks sooooooooooooo seXXXy

Im Ken Call Me 518 3698235

sounds great where you guys located sweetie..

how's the calls coming along tell us about em!!!!

fuck you you are an ignorant slut anyway...

homersimp52 said:
fuck you you are an ignorant slut anyway...

And you must be in the wrong place with your negative comments in every possible post. Doesn't speak too well for your intelligence, young man...

love the last phone call

thanks guys have tried phone and i love it gets me so going. would love for guys to PM me a message with your pic, ones with pics get first response. would like to try it the weekend of of the OCT 21. think it would be great.hope to hear from ya

Mwf29, Let Us Know What Happen This Weekend, If You Line Some Bbc Up.post Some Pics Of The Event.